B20 for track?

acuralover

Oct 21, 2006
hi there..i hear many ppl say b20 is not built for track...and some also say if a b20 is strengthened it can be on the tracks as normal...so would like to find out from the gurus if any bros here run b20 and still track?

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
which ever engine chosen, b-series, d-series , h-series and k-series, if you build it properly and by all means for track driving purposes, proper setup and proper tuning, i think they are all efficient and reliable to run on the track.

commonly the cons of b20 engines are still being talkabout until to this day. uncommonly the pros of b20 engines are kept quietly among the fastest.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

UPDATED: My car was found

Thanks for ZTH members concerns, my car was found on 29/03 at PJ Assunta, looks like the car theft hit the round-about and ran away, but PJ police inform me on 13/04, this was due to Puchong branch police never update to the system, took them some time to find my contact.

Now the car at workshop for repair (claim insurance), lower front portion quite bad, wind screen also broken a bit, looks like the car theft knock his head on the windscreen (good!!!)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience