b 18 cT

apisla

Dec 14, 2006
is it reliable to put a turbo kit for vtec engine??????is it worth it???????how much it will cosss???need an assis. plzzzzzzz...................

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
stick with da n/a...unless you have a mountain of money then u can consider to add turbo...well mods b18c n/a is more reliable than b18c turbo....:itsme:

apisla

Dec 14, 2006
thank for the info bro...i ask it coz i've seen a civic with b16aT....thats y i asking....from the outside it look good with banana manifold,wastegate.down pipe and some gadget i've didnt know....for your info i'm still an infant in this field....and th owner told me that the engine run a 300 something bhp on dyno test i've dont know if the budak kencing me or not.....is it can be done.....and whats is the best step to upgrading the n/a engine perfomance.....:adore:HELP ME!!!

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
start with light mod ex.extractor,air filter,adj.campully,fuel regulator and e-manage to fine tune maybe...

apisla

Dec 14, 2006
how much it will cos bro...ectarctor 421 or 41....

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
how much it will cos bro...ectarctor 421 or 41....
depend on what you need..421 is more for low to midrange power while 41 is for mid to top...i hope other's will correct me if i'm wrong...:smokin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
thank for the info bro...i ask it coz i've seen a civic with b16aT....thats y i asking....from the outside it look good with banana manifold,wastegate.down pipe and some gadget i've didnt know....for your info i'm still an infant in this field....and th owner told me that the engine run a 300 something bhp on dyno test i've dont know if the budak kencing me or not.....is it can be done.....and whats is the best step to upgrading the n/a engine perfomance.....:adore:HELP ME!!!
my fren's single cam no vtec oso can hits 300whp la... wats the big deat..>??

apisla

Dec 14, 2006
ur b18c now how many horses?
i've dont know bro....never test it....just bought it.....

Bump:
my fren's single cam no vtec oso can hits 300whp la... wats the big deat..>??
is that true.....so tht budak kencing me...damn....thks sifu....:banghead:

Bump: what is the best size for the piping and any suggestn. for the muffler...

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i've dont know bro....never test it....just bought it.....

Bump:

is that true.....so tht budak kencing me...damn....thks sifu....:banghead:

Bump: what is the best size for the piping and any suggestn. for the muffler...
if u know how American & Taiwanese doing, 600ps on sohc no vtec oso done up b4... for street use somemore...

even sohc vtec oso can hits 200whp in US ma...

2.5 & above is more better..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone know a good toyota workshop, not their service centre plss.. it cost a bomb to send old car to them, i am using toyota corolla 1992. need to do a complete engine overhaul..

looking for area in KL or Selangor..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience