Engine and Performance

Autogauge Vacuum Electrical Gauge With Peak and Warning Buzzer

kenzo

Hi guyz, selling my 2 months old autogauge meter, its 60mm, comes with defi stand and visor.

Its black face like defi, opening ceremony sweeps 270degree twice with different colours and a buzzer sound, you can record peak, and set ur warning peak, when warning the gauge change to red colour with a buzzer sound.

The gauge can use as imperial white or amber red same like our speedmeter colour, u can even use both, wat i did is lights off white colour, turn on speedmeter lights it turns amber colour, its a stepper motor 270degree.

It has daisy link kinda type, means if u have another gauge u just connect the new meter with the old meter, means all the meters u have share's the same voltage from 1 meter, brightness dont decrease tho, and its electrical meter.

Price = RM150!!!!

Reason = Buying defi boost

Thank You!! hope enough of details

Call me at 016-2572080 (KENZO)

edmunz85

May 4, 2006
wah...i can get autoguage meters for rm130 only....complete set with 1 year warrenty...

Jack_Hon

Jun 24, 2007
eh u guyz sure or not its the same autogauge, impossible u guyz get it below rm200 man, i think u guyz talking kakimotor want rite, this is different lah...

Kakimotor sell me rm 250 boost meter second gen of 60mm, brand autogauge.........look good also ........

where can get more cheaper with buzzer.........kakimotor sell thing expensive le......not sure la........haha feel

tofu_manic

Jan 11, 2007
the one that costs 130 is not the same one, it is the earlier generation autogauge....

A Post Every 5 Mins

Dear sifus,

just wonder stock campro could be upgrade into CPS / IAFM (may spell wrongly),

- If for IAFM - how much gain in hp / pick-up? cost?
- for CPS, possible or complete engine change? again the cost & Hp comparison?

thank in advance for feedback.

cheers......