Audi RS Q3 Concept

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Audi RS Q3 just got unveiled in China and they're saying that this particular compact SUV has what Audi says "systematically dynamic".

<!--more-->

Themed in Ordos Blue, Audi has given it some dynamic performance to shout about. A 2.5L TFSI engine packed with 360bhp sits inside a body that's been lowered by 25mm. The car catapults zerotohundred in 5.2s with a top speed of 265kmh.

With lightly tinted headlights, carbon fibre-reinforced polymer (CFRP), a newly designed bumper with larger outer air intakes and newly blue-black themed interior certainly helps to put the "oo" into "cool", especially when they've woven brilliant blue luminescent glass fibres into some of the interior's panels. Even the control stalks behind the steering wheel have not been spared from receiving CFRP bits.

A seven-speed S-tronic transfers power to the quattro permanent all-wheel drive. Most of the time, power gets sent to the front wheels, but when slip is detected there, forces are redistributed to the rear axle via a hydraulic multi-plate clutch with electronic control that's both instantaneous and variable.

The alloy wheels of the Audi RS Q3 gets wrapped by uncommon 255/30 tyres, but certainly be-fitting vehicle that bears the RS badge.

Source: Audi

Attachments

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
It's a powerful car for it's size..

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
RS stand for Renn Sport - literally translated as "racing sport". RS is Audi's highest performance model. Not any audi can wear the RS badge.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone,

My name is Fairuz, 36 y.old from southern Malaysia. Well, my enthutiast and passion of Kei Car was started back on 2000. My father gave me a first car after finished my high school. It was Kancil 660cc. The car then has been transplant with Mira L200s Turbo engine. I was enjoy using that stock turbo for about a year but sadly later need to sell the car due to financial problem.

Now October 2018, i'm started to have some extra money in my bank and thought why not to start...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience