Audi Quattro

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Who here has any experience with this car? How's the power and handling like? i'm not talkin abt the new one.. i'm referring to the historical mid 80's quattros...

Thanks in advance

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
u mean the Audi Ur quattro?? only saw once in USJ.... if I see the owner again this time sure ask him if he want to sell that car or not...?

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
The one in motortrader is 4-door quattro, should be a 2.3. The rally legend is Audi 90 Quattro Coupe, and the one to have is the Audi 90 Quattro Coupe Sports which has a shorter wheelbase than the standard Coupe, but comes in left hand drive only.

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
hell yeah Blackie, go ahead and own one mate. Quattro is a legend. listen to Kookaboora, he's a good classic fanatic.

aimanrs2

Mar 29, 2009
any 90 quattro can be converted to ur/sport quattro look/spec because uf sameplatform type85. just like wira converted to lancer evo..90 quattro still can eat modern car for breakfast. own 2 of them now.

Bump: go and find good independent workshop,usualy audi engine part are long lasting given the owner take good care of her:driver::driver:

Bump: go and find good independent workshop,usualy audi engine part are long lasting given the owner take good care of her:driver::driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car is old and ther eis few places where the rust is abit too much for myself to clean it.

any1 know anyplace which give such service? hopefully they r good and not too expensive
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience