Arospeed Plug Cable Review?

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
hi...

I want to ask if there is anyone who have tried Arospeed spark plug cables and can give a review?

1. Is there noticeable gains/response at low rev or high rev?
2. Any difference in fuel consumption?

And please keep suggestion of other brands (NGK, Inazama, BSI, etc) to yourselves. There is a reason I am asking about Arospeed.

Many thanks!

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Hmm... Seems like not much users.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
If you a choice use something else. That's all I'll say.
Yeah based on the response, now i think i will. I was debating between arospeed and the bsi that you are using. The think is bsi cost twice as much as the arospeed. Im not looking towards racing so i dont wana get marginal gains with twice the price. If there is noticeable gains with arospeed, i'll settle with it. But from here and what i heard from a friend last night, arospeed is just reliable. Not much noticeable gains. So bsi it is.

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
This cable will give suppression noise through your audio ... Bosch super sport 8mm plug cable is the right choice.

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
i choose NGK blue...becos it suit to my engine head color ",
its just a spark plug cables
u won't feel/ notice the response...almost not

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Yeah based on the response, now i think i will. I was debating between arospeed and the bsi that you are using. The think is bsi cost twice as much as the arospeed. Im not looking towards racing so i dont wana get marginal gains with twice the price. If there is noticeable gains with arospeed, i'll settle with it. But from here and what i heard from a friend last night, arospeed is just reliable. Not much noticeable gains. So bsi it is.
Actually, if I were you - I'd consider the MSDs. Not because I know stupidcar, but because it's a reputable brand, slightly cheaper than the BSIs and the red colour is pretty awesome. Later if you choose to go nuts with your ignition mods, you can pair it easily with the MSD blaster or whatever works with your blacktop.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004