esey

Nov 28, 2006
pm me for the best price power intake + adaptor satria 1.6. tq

Andy0625

Known Member
Aug 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi there,

I would like to ask does this Apexi Power Intake comes with ram pipe, and heatshield ? If no , could you quote me for ram pipe , heatshield and CAI hose aswell ?

I'm very new to automotive modding , so please dont angry if I sounds stupid.
Thank you.

andysky5

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Jul 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi there,

I would like to ask does this Apexi Power Intake comes with ram pipe, and heatshield ? If no , could you quote me for ram pipe , heatshield and CAI hose aswell ?

I'm very new to automotive modding , so please dont angry if I sounds stupid.
Thank you.
Hi bro, no problem....the Apexi power intake does not come with ram pipe and heatshield, but you will need to let me know what car you drive or i need to look at your car to see how you would like to do it then only can quote you properly. Tq :burnout:

limchoa

Jun 27, 2008
hi bro...can u quote best price apexi power intake + adaptor myvi 1.3? how bout installation? thanks..

oligokoko

Known Member
Aug 17, 2008
bro, pls quote me ur best price for complete set (filter + adapters) n installaiton. CAI also if included. tq

con

Sep 6, 2007
already buy air filter adaptor on last friday..1050 am..very freindly..recommed to buy with him..
andy wait me for the next project..thermal extractor...i will call u if my money enough:thefinger:

andysky5

Jul 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
already buy air filter adaptor on last friday..1050 am..very freindly..recommed to buy with him..
andy wait me for the next project..thermal extractor...i will call u if my money enough:thefinger:
Thanks bro, i remember you :love: C u....

unknownsubject

Aug 8, 2008
hi,

pls quote me for wira 1.3.for the filter and adaptors...everything to kowtim the change to open-pod.

thanks.

pricing ok end next week i can drop by ure shop...hehe have to wait gaji out 1st...

Bump: hi,

pls quote me for wira 1.3.for the filter and adaptors...everything to kowtim the change to open-pod.

thanks.

pricing ok end next week i can drop by ure shop...hehe have to wait gaji out 1st...

andysky5

Jul 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hi,

thanks.

Bump: hi,

thanks.

Hello bro, please check your pm....Tq

eterna_76

Known Member
Apr 22, 2008
bos, can do installation as well..
pm me best prize for perdana. Tq

andysky5

Jul 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks to the support by L2 owner !! :burnout:

Bump: Thanks to the support by L2 owner !! :burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bro's heard from my fren regarding evo 3 convertion to a wira /perdana.....if we lock from 4wd to 2wd the rpm will be high!!is it true?wats the possible action to prevent tis problem!!plz share thanks :confused::banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience