anybody know how 2 join skyline group?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mafiabear

Jan 15, 2006
i juz bought a gtt r34..but got no 'kaki'.. =( anybody know how can i join the club?

S

semperfi

Go meet up with the boys like V-Spec, Driftmeister and the rest. Contact them. They'll always welcome you with open arms. Good bunch of gents! Look up the 1st thread "3 White R34 GTTs!"

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Hi mafiabear, add me in msn la. eujin[at]hotmail[dot]com :itsme:

alvinT

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
wah..v-spec so well known in malaysia's skyline group huh??:adore:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Woi. Where got?? I damn low profile one ok. Gatherings also didn't join much. :hmmmm:

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
speaking from personal experience... *ahem* V-Spec is a great guy to go to for honest advice... and he is one of the few *supernodes* in the Malaysian Skyline scene...

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
skyline owners are a bunch of nice people. even me, who does not own skyline sometimes get invited to join the group yumcha. so i think a skyline owner would be most welcomed to join...

S

semperfi

speaking from personal experience... *ahem* V-Spec is a great guy to go to for honest advice... and he is one of the few *supernodes* in the Malaysian Skyline scene...
Ahhh.... well said. Errr... btw, where's mafiabear??? Ya still there?

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
skyline owners are a bunch of nice people. even me, who does not own skyline sometimes get invited to join the group yumcha. so i think a skyline owner would be most welcomed to join...
... even after u converted ur 300zx's engine to 2-jz .... we still inveted u ... how come ...hehehe

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
... even after u converted ur 300zx's engine to 2-jz .... we still inveted u ... how come ...hehehe
We need more ppl who are open minded like khoyos.... and who learn the tricks and trade of the bulletproof 2jz... (at least I will be needing more ppl like him la, for advice).. oh yeah mafiabear... JaHaX also another nice dude.. also a *supernode* for yumcha sessions... very reliable and effective..

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We need more ppl who are open minded like khoyos.... and who learn the tricks and trade of the bulletproof 2jz... (at least I will be needing more ppl like him la, for advice).. oh yeah mafiabear... JaHaX also another nice dude.. also a *supernode* for yumcha sessions... very reliable and effective..
... it like an opening statement for those eying for JZA80 ya ... kakakaka ... well, i reckon there gonna be 2 people selling GTT by the end of the year and opt for the T-REX

by the way, what is *supernode*? ... me a bit blur ... what do u expect, manic monday ... dang, i detest monday

mafiabear, u are located in PJ rite? ... u can always join us for *teh tarik / talk tcork* session in sunway

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Jahax very nice.. he will rubber rubber u somemore..kikikiki:vroam:

derrickho

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
:confused::confused::confused:........... rubberman? good if i can join any TT u all guys organise..
will try to make it to meet u all around.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
supernode = central point of communication
u r the node with most connections ( calling u to a TT session = you inviting the great bunch as well)... hope this makes sense, it's some telco BS...

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
so mr mafiabear, u got no more excuses. the supernodes have replied. i think u can pm them ur phone number so next time got lepak session, they can include u in the list...

naskimmf

Sep 10, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Jahax very nice.. he will rubber rubber u somemore..kikikiki:vroam:
Damn rite there Dr.D.....just beware of JAHAX he has the tendency to go tt without underware.....hahahhahahahaaha....sorry bro my bad.

Terpaksa pecah lubang oso. :)

Peace

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,there ...car lovers ..

Want to ask ..is this led type light ,which is known as the car third braking lamp ...Is it legal or will get summons with the jpj ... Which starts this 1 November ...http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=535197
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience