any news from k20 jazz/fit?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

turbo_fit

Jan 25, 2007
sometime years ago saw honda jazz swap k20 at sunway,does anyone know what happened to the car? still running?...:confused:

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
i would like to know it too but no 1 will reply it, i think so.........

turbo_fit

Jan 25, 2007
last 1-2 year amoil@jc racing at sunway willing to swap k20 R halfcut in to jazz for rm11k(excluding halfcut+hondata+hasport mounting etc)...

that k20 jazz can be other jazz/fit owner reference to swap k20...if it still running good thats mean it is safe for others to swap too

anyone saw the car? disappear oredi..hello hello calling k20 jazz where are u..:confused:

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

got answer oredi from myjffc.com :

by Progressive on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:36 pm
The original owner is a twin brother, ( and quite handsome too)

Initailly his plan was to install a NOS kit in it. But due to piggyback ECU incompatible , his L15 engine block blew.

From there he opted for the K20A full convert. ( first in msia at that moment, it was 5 years back at that time)

Then he sold off the car cos the chasis cant take the amount of power, some structure defoarmation occured.

Anyway, he is now driving a black R34 GTR skyline bearing the same no at his no. plate.

The skyline is not only his ride... there are a few hot rides as well a S15, Mini S,Beemer 3 series.....etc....( all bearing the same reg. no)

I really envy this friend of mine, he has everything he wants in life.

Different ppl , different life ah..!

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
wah, he got LOOKS+WEALTH+FAST CARS, kira almost perfect life ade..hahaha

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
wat to do?he r lucky ppl ma....u can try done with new jazz juz like the js racing from japan,i would wana try to done like tat cuz their bodykits nice even when they use it in track so good with the time attack lolx.....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The new 2017 Honda NSX has made its world debut for quite some time, and now there's great news.

Production has just begun on the first all-new NSX, to be delivered to its first customer.

The car showcases the best Honda could offer in both performance and technology. At a glance this new NSX is IMMENSE. It gets AWD ability, 3 electric motors, a compact 3.5-litre V6, twin turbocharged, capable of 573hp and 646 Nm of torque.

This new NSX is no longer the pure NA supercar-chaser. it is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience