Any Car Company Keen To Hire Me

Hiring Now

Any Car Company Keen To Hire Me

Bless

May 9, 2009
Presently, I am working in the sales line. Been doing this for the past 15 years.

Due to my passion and profound interest on cars, I am very keen to get involve into the car industry. However, as I may not resign from my present job to take on this new involvement, but I would be glad if something can be worked out on a stipulated time basis.

My preference will be in the luxury car segment or car publications.

Therefore, knowing my condition mentioned above and if any car company care to hire me, do drop me a mail or call/sms me @ 012-2289822.

Thank you.

if u are interested in joining car industry, kindly post yr resume/complete CV in here, i might link u to some automobile company......kindly consider...

bro bless,

you've got pm too....

Hello ZTHians...
Here I got something to ask any sifu or someone here who know how to refill the aircond gas into my car...
For your information...I already got all the equipments needed like a tank of R12 gas,and the hose with meter that the aircond shop used to to..
Here just the matter on how to ensure or any steps to follow or guideline to make sure that the gas is filled.???..
Anyone here who can explain or you got any information elsewhere from the net or any books that i can refer...