Alot Vtec B-Series race part to clear...all nice part.come come come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Alot Vtec B-Series race part to clear...all nice part.come come come

WalBro(Apexi)

500 RPM
B20B block with Type-R oil Pump and block guard(with new rebored 85.5mm)with new 85.5 machine high com pitons. Sold

B16A Head(multi Angle V.job) with Crespo V.spring.can support all high camshaft(jun3,toda-C)and 10k RPM.Rm1100

Crespocams Stage 4(use for Dyno Run only)very big cams like Jun4.rm1600(like new)Sold

Aebs Intake manifold with 65mm T/Body(us best intake manifold gain better than JDM type-R check Honda-tech for dyno result Aes Vs JDM type-R)asking rm1400 Sold

H22A injector(rm300)Sold

Exedy racing cluth with ligten flywheel(4.2kg)80% still availale(rm650)Sold

Adjustable campully aluminium(taiwan Made)rm280 Sold

Walbro 190LPH FUel Pump Rm300 (Sold)

P30 Ecu rechip from Rocket motorsport for b20b race engine (rm800) Sold

Vafc come with stand completed wiring nop the cut type. Rm600 Sold

Eg Gearbox with Ats 3,4,5(rm3500) Sold

OEM 4-1 Mugen type Rm250 Sold

everthing in very very good condition view to b'live.car sold no choice selling all now.interest call me....

Last edited:
wat kind of taiwan cam pulley? brand n pics pls... thanks....

nop...exedy semi race.sorry dude i think the cluth and gearbox already booking ler.anything other u looking for?

come come....be fast b4 it let go....

B16A2 distr available.tip top codnition just recond.rm450....

your cams can be used with other types of valvespring?how many hp gained with this cams..r u selling both cams?if i only want the manifold can or not? how much?

Hie bro.Pm me your best price for your b16a head.Any installation from your side?Cheers!

greyrex said:
Hie bro.Pm me your best price for your b16a head.Any installation from your side?Cheers!

UGPM!install in my side labour rm150.and i already pm u the head with race v.spring.head must let go together with v.spring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom