Allowed Me to introduce myself!

nomore_love

Jul 26, 2008
Hi guys!,I'm Po from thailand.I found your site while searching a new idea of my body part so that why I'm here!..I see your new and old model as I had(RD1).
Now!,Here is just regenarated hyundai brand again and I see the new coupe 2007 quite expensive and less optional.My car had modified about body part and changed the console of RD2 instead of my old one! even my sun roof as well.Most of my parts come from singapore and US(as my altezza tails lamp)for my wheels from W-Work company,Xenon light...Anyway,If u guys want to know anything about my car pls. let's me know..
thanks
Po...:driver:

Attachments

Last edited:

DJ-LanEvo3

500 RPM
May 2, 2005
Wow you got cool body kit hey~

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
nomore_love,
I like your front bumper and your smoked headlamps.:biggrin:
Any rear pics of your car?

DJ-LanEvo3

500 RPM
May 2, 2005
Thanks
P.S.If I have time I'm going to post my friend car as well,His part idea comes from Fortune model in Tokyo drift movie..eiei..
YOk, bro.. see what you got man.. haha

alex780924

Known Member
Jul 9, 2008
So, you are from which part of Thailand?

FYI, I will be driving up to Hatyai this coming 16 August 2008 for a vacation there with my best friend.

:driver:

nomore_love

Jul 26, 2008
nomore_love,
I like your front bumper and your smoked headlamps.:biggrin:
Any rear pics of your car?
Thanks Lee :biggrin:
Well!,I give u as u wish eiei,My rear side!and one more pic in the Bangkok Motor Expo'08 with my friend cars
p.s.I designed parts by myself...and for my smoke headlamps I'd DIY...If u have any question let's me know...

Attachments

Last edited:

nomore_love

Jul 26, 2008
YOk, bro.. see what you got man.. haha
Let's see!:listen:
1.With my gang at the restaurant
2.My friend has lucky to post in the car magazines.They called him Tibby panda :adore:
PS.Hope all of u see our trend in modification...

Last edited:

nomore_love

Jul 26, 2008
So, you are from which part of Thailand?

FYI, I will be driving up to Hatyai this coming 16 August 2008 for a vacation there with my best friend.

:driver:
Hi alex,I'm living in bangkok!So far from Hatyai!.But nice to hear that you know hatyai.I've never been there...Mostly I drive my car on the north of thailand such chiengmai..:driver:..Anyway,Hope u enjoy with your vacation and don't miss to shopping the accessories to modify your car as well!...:biggrin:

Last edited:

alex780924

Known Member
Jul 9, 2008
Yeah, I'm actually looking for the endless BBK Cover in blue. As I saw from ebay, the location is from Thailand. Do you think I can find them there?

nomore_love

Jul 26, 2008
Yeah, I'm actually looking for the endless BBK Cover in blue. As I saw from ebay, the location is from Thailand. Do you think I can find them there?
Well,I see.If u just looking for the cover.I think in hatyai would have it but I'm not sure that it printed in ENDLESS OR BREMBO...Anyway,I recommend you that if you have more time come to bangkok at once I can suggestion the shop around here!
ps.If u need some guide let's me know..eiei :proud:

Last edited:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Thanks Lee :biggrin:
Well!,I give u as u wish eiei,My rear side!and one more pic in the Bangkok Motor Expo'08 with my friend cars
p.s.I designed parts by myself...and for my smoke headlamps I'd DIY...If u have any question let's me know...
Po,
how you DIY your smoked headlamps?
Mind to share it with me?
I'm interested to have mine done like that too.:burnout:
The tibby next to you in the Bangkok Motor Expo '08 is a special edition tibby or just the stickers only?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Let's see!:listen:
1.With my gang at the restaurant
2.My friend has lucky to post in the car magazines.They called him Tibby panda :adore:
PS.Hope all of u see our trend in modification...
Whoa... All you gang's cars have heavily modded exterior. Cool...
The tibby panda with the Mazda RX-7 Veilside look-a-like kit is stunning.
You should also turn your car into a tibby panda like that since you're the dragon warrior. LOL :biggrin:

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Cool!!! I must start plan for my Bangkok trip with some cash.. hehe...

nomore_love

Jul 26, 2008
Lee,
Would you like to know the secret? :listen:...Give me money!...Eiei..just kidding!
First of all you need the crafts in this project!
1.Heater Brower
2.Flat and Box Screwdriver
3.Grove
4.Flat black spray
5.Silicon
6.You intention and time!
First step!,Screw out your headlamp with box screwdriver it's 4 nuts in each head lamp!and pull the 2 stanlesses lock out
Second,wearing the grove to protect your hands,then uses the heater brower and brows around the headlamp between the grass and plastic afterthat use the flat screwdriver seperates a glass and plastic.(Beware when you seperated)
Third,When you seperated them.It's the perfectly time to clean up your lamps(Glasses) cause it's a lot of dust inside!
Fourth,Uses a flat spray to the chrome(I recommend you to use a tape line down some part of the chrome that you don't want to get its black)
Fifth,After the chrome has dried.Made the grass and plastic together by brows the heater brower to the silicon and try to put them together and keep the stanless lock back!(This time if you're worry about the water,Keep more silicon around the headlamp again).Finally keep its back and Let's show your DIY :love:

Ps.1. My next tibby is my younger brother he has an idea from the limited edition
We called him tibby Viper,cool? and this car has electric turbo with run in the race 0-402 around 15-16 second...:driver:
2. I don't to be the same like my friend(panda) but I have some project to make him open his mount soon!...eiei

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all, i just bought a Toyota SEG 1.6 1992 manual..can u all senior give me a hint where can i got for looking those accessory??got any spoiler?skirting?nose? that i can used ler??HELP ME PLEASE....thanks u
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience