Airtrek n Evo????

4G633

Known Member
is the airtrek turbo manifold and the evo manifold same???
plan to get aftermarket manifold are there same????

pls advise.......

Thanx.........

how about the Heat shield???
like cusco or monster heat shield can fit to airtrek????
anyone???

aaaa about heat shield this one u have to ask one of our sifu (ah kit) hehehe coz I remember saw one airtrek being done at his workshop

u can email him at [email protected] ;) or PM his nickname at ZTH member (evokit)

diff coz when i bought my tomei extractor last time the part number only says fit for CT9A model

its different coz evo manifold is for td05. airtrek is tdo4 which size is a little different (which can mod a bit) the manifold for airtrek compared to evo if you can compare bends on the airtrek are more smaller than the evo slightly and the radiator position will need to mod a bit. top mount intercooler does not effect that much due to just piping adjustments. but then again.. we live in malaysia... MALAYSIA BOLEH WAN!!!!!! hehehehehe

MI was trying to say he added another TD04 to his TD05 so become TD09 !!!!

leslie... he is trying to make his ride as stock as possible and very friendly to lady driver...people in love ma....:thefinger:

Leslie : BOSS, I've CHANGED the turbine to TD 04 laaa.... NOT ADD..!!!:thefinger::thefinger:

Zi : Whoaaa..... Mcm CIPET punya statement.... Putting all back to stock standard cause no money to spend laaaa.... Not like U...!!! :thefinger::thefinger:

Top Bottom