Airsoft For Sale

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
All Other Stuff

Airsoft For Sale

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Looking for ways to shoot those pesky cicak or cockroach off your ceiling?Or do u have a problem with stray cats that likes to sleep on top of ur car or crap all over ur beautiful garden?or r u just a person who likes to keep gun replicas?Pm me for details and orders....

Satanic,

Borrow your thread.

Used Airsoft M41 replica toy for sale, RM100.

For those who are not well informed, Airsoft diaplaces BB pellets and is powerd by the tension of coiled spring.

Originally posted by Joeker@Feb 15 2005, 17:51
For those who are not well informed, Airsoft diaplaces BB pellets and is powerd by the tension of coiled spring.
For those who are not well informed, Airsoft diaplaces BB pellets and is powerd by the tension of coiled spring which drives a pump that 'shoots' air into the barrel where the BB pellet is in and this 'shoots' it out.

a very complex blowpipe! :)

Originally posted by Joeker@Feb 15 2005, 17:51
and if kena shoot...damn sakit wooo...hehe...free bump....

Satanic,

Yeah! actually its called H&K G36C.

But I don't know why the packaging calls it M41.

Anyway, had alot of fun with it sniping at pesky dogs, cats and crows. Has good range to about 25m.

wahh...
so nice, so the any shop that sell the bullet?
worried if all the bullet missing laa

u can try go visit the comic shop upstairs in SG Wang or visit the hobby shop in megamall...i forgot wats the name...something about RYAN or Bryan...or u can get them from me kikikiikikkiki

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom