AE1X1 rear lower bar, any1 use this

No because there no point in putting that... :itsme:

Spend ur money on a thicker sway bar...

haha ...my car got it .....is previous owner put one ......but dun know got function or not ....:hmmmm:

u try take out c any diff feelin or not la bro.. or u borrow me feel.. kakakaka:rofl:

Best way to find out is to install one to test if there's any difference; for those who haven't install such a bar & for those who have them installed by the previous owner to remove it to see if there's any difference lor.

Then everybody report back to this thread on their findings.

So, any volunteers for this experiment ? :rofl:

Last edited:
thanks for comment.. i think it shud have some useage on it.. if not japanese wont invest on this item on car.. right.

i will install it soon and will install u soon the feelling.. i think is item is use to prevent the movement on the rear knuckle during cornering..

haha..

any other comment?

The most common car using this bar will be Wira. You can see them being fitted on so many Wiras. In anodised red or blue, you see it when you follow behind them.

Actually, I've also thought of installing one on my car but according to my friend who runs tyre shops & his shops do sell these bars, told me that I don't need them. According to him, some cars need them & some don't. So those cars that need them probably will feel some difference if installed but those that don't probably won't feel any difference anyway.

maybe it got function le... who know... if not... why japanese put it>?

Not all Japanese are smart, trust me. :laugh:

they are smart to make ur car reliable and comfortable only....:rofl::rofl:

if you look at properly you'll notice its a single peice of thin metal with a sticker on it its acting like another washer over the bolts and unless the solid crossmount moves this is just a peice of shit ,i wouldn't bother

err.. i think the picture attached is not clear enuf...

mayb during my installation.. i snap more picture to let u guys compare... i am sure this piece of shit very usefull in order to maintain tyre position during cornering..because the screw use on this cross member is very long .. it will distorts during corner.. ( my thinking ony.. if wrong dun shoot.)

fyi.. this plate OEM is thickness 3.2mm MS only.. i will made it to 4mm stainless steel..

picture tell thousand of story.. wait i free 1st.. hahahahahah

Last edited:
Finally get it install on my car.. haha Stainless steel 4mm

before install
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h160/BJ1001/DSC01044.jpg

after install 2 pcs.. front n rear on both side..

DSC01046.jpg

i don't think there will be much different. It is just a reinforcement to the pivot. As the thing wont move more than 1mm i guess.

It is just a reinforcement to the pivot. As the thing wont move more than 1mm i guess.

agreed... is use to reinforce between both screw..

:rofl::rofl: but how many mm that it cant move.. i really cant make a guess.. hahaha

This thing is funny. Not necessary. Last time i don't know what it was for, and i thought it was a chassis improvement device. And i found out that it doesn't really have any function at all! But i only know there are bad points about it.

Firstly the 2 points are pivot points for the rear suspension. That section is supposed to move independantly. If you chain them up then both the sections would share movement force. Which is not good, because you will loose traction through vibrations shared either wheel.

Doing so you are actually makes you car handle like those K cars with beam rear axle.

A good rear sway or anti roll bar is the only way to limit the deformation of wheel trajectory, body roll. If Borders still has that book, there is one that is called Race Handling or something. It describes everything to improve chassis for cornering. Non of it says anything about this add on bar. What they do have is replacing the rear arm altogether with a lightweight one. hehehe

Bump: This thing is funny. Not necessary. Last time i don't know what it was for, and i thought it was a chassis improvement device. And i found out that it doesn't really have any function at all! But i only know there are bad points about it.

Firstly the 2 points are pivot points for the rear suspension. That section is supposed to move independantly. If you chain them up then both the sections would share movement force. Which is not good, because you will loose traction through vibrations shared either wheel.

Doing so you are actually makes you car handle like those K cars with beam rear axle.

A good rear sway or anti roll bar is the only way to limit the deformation of wheel trajectory, body roll. If Borders still has that book, there is one that is called Race Handling or something. It describes everything to improve chassis for cornering. Non of it says anything about this add on bar. What they do have is replacing the rear arm altogether with a lightweight one. hehehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom