ae101 shacking at 120KM/j

chramp19

hi all sifu out there... last mnth when i speed up to 120kmj i feel like my front wheel shacking... i dono why and after few days i go to alignment and balancing hopefully the shacking will gone :proud:... coz want to go to melaka.

with senang hati. :driver:... on the way to melaka... from KL... i try to speed up again to 120kmj and still can feel the shacking at my front wheel... and maybe i feel little shacking at my dashbord. :banghead: fealy frustrated!
any coment pls...:stupid:

ya ya .... front car shacking.... steering not realy la...

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

and one more thing... i used super strut system any other idea whats going onnnn!

if after balancing still like that...could b your drive shaft starting to give way...any humming sound? bearing problems?

jack you car...
wobble the wheel...see if any free play...

check for tie rod...
any torn out bushing...
anything not nut n bolt not tighten up properly...

SS figure-8 'kong'... check whether a lot of 'free play'...
if so, then it's time to change to McP...:hmmmm:

wallawei..... so much posibeliti.... nebermine... i'll cek it out tomorow one by one... thanks for the advice... :joyman::joyman:

another thing to check...u sure to be using aftermarket rims rite? installed the aluminium hubs? aftermarket rims middle hole normally a little larger than the standard rims hub so there will be a little freeplay when install the rims making it a slight bit offset(not in the middle) could be the cause of the vibration esp around speeds of 110-130

another thing to check...u sure to be using aftermarket rims rite? installed the aluminium hubs? aftermarket rims middle hole normally a little larger than the standard rims hub so there will be a little freeplay when install the rims making it a slight bit offset(not in the middle) could be the cause of the vibration esp around speeds of 110-130

before this i'm facing the same problem,,, then install 'ring' in middle hole of rims.... On wheel balancing.. problem solve

last time i faced same problm but with my stock rims..
changed to used taiwan rims installed without center cone @ ring --->> vibration disappeared ! :driver:

hi all sifu..... after all consideration of all possiblelities.... the pomen figure it out that the shacking cause by my tyre had "benjol"! cause of terjun lubang so hard... lucky my rim not bengkok!
after change new tyre...
100kmj... no shacking
110kmj... no shacking..
120kmj... no shacking...
130...140...150...160...170...180...1xx..XXX :rofl: no shacking!!!!
what can i say... just... :biggrin:
so.... the benjol at tyre can shacking your front car...
by the way... thanks alot to all sifusss.

hahahahhaha...

all forgot about the benjol tyre... :D
a simple solutions...tsk tsk tsk...got me too !

good to hear that you manage to fix the issue...

Yup! simple solution.... never mine la... at least.... if someone facing the same case in the future.... we all have all the checklist to setle down the sacking cases. thanks bro...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom