ae 111 20v blackie

i heard got one contenna baru turun .. 6 speed blacktop turbo ... price unknown ... muhahahahahahah

6 speed ar?
hmm good is good but if GB got problem spare parts mahal tuuu
>_<

keith, finally you've found the right forum to source out your thingy...

grats grats... :lol:

I think i now the chop shop. its in jalan kelang lama. The taukeh told me it is not for sale. but maybe you can try your luck.

The specs:-
20valve AE111
6 speed LSD
Turbo with BLITZ intercooler (damn cun)
Adjustable suspension
No grill & bumper

I saw it myself.

The address:-

SUN WING THAI USED AUTO PARTS SDN.BHD.
No.12 Jalan 18/20,
46000 P.J.
TEL: 03-77812288

Please PM me for those want to purchase the half-cut. I want to see the TURBO maybe can duplicate one. ( information given already maaa )

i know got one AE111 blacktop in Kepong, but its Auto.... saw it that day when i go search for some stuff...

hans,
yup that's the halfcut shop and yup heard it's also not for sale .. but if you go show him the cash i think he also sure sell laaa .. but at wat cost tarak tau laaa ... i heard somewhere around 8k-10k :blink: :lol: good luck B) blacktop halfcut easy to find laaaa ... if 5 speed .. 6 speed a bit rare ...

6 Speed?Toyota.
can get the engine the chop shop in KL ,sg besi.
Sun Fong chop shop, just go there, u can get this kind of engine.
Halfcut RM5k something.
u must find Tuck Wai, he is the person in-charge.
i know him.....

Guys,

Latest news, the taukeh is willing to sell the turbo B/T for 7.5K. Aiyaa any body got money sure can takelah. You guys want to go let me know. I know the taukeh quite well. always buy things from them.

ok.....bro....will go for it....
mun lee one i know but is expensive.....rm 4600 :unsure:

Originally posted by laichong@Jan 6 2005, 23:14
i know got one AE111 blacktop in Kepong, but its Auto.... saw it that day when i go search for some stuff...
Any ideas of the price?

Originally posted by GRexer+Jan 8 2005, 15:48 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GRexer @ Jan 8 2005, 15:48 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-laichong@Jan 6 2005, 23:14
Any ideas of the price? [/b][/quote]
err... not sure, coz that time the taukeh not there....
see if i pass by there next week, i'll try to ask for u loh... :)

keithkeat,

better hurry ooo... Somebody will grab before you do. The shop phone no:03-77812288

Originally posted by laichong+Jan 8 2005, 17:42 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (laichong @ Jan 8 2005, 17:42 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by GRexer@Jan 8 2005, 15:48
<!--QuoteBegin-laichong
@Jan 6 2005, 23:14

Any ideas of the price?
err... not sure, coz that time the taukeh not there....
see if i pass by there next week, i'll try to ask for u loh... :) [/b][/quote]
Thanks, coz i'm considering getting a SEG to replace my Wira 1.6 auto, of coz, an auto for an auto as that'll be my family's "official KL car", the rest in the house are manuals(except for my dad's, which, we rarely drive)

Originally posted by hans@Jan 8 2005, 22:54
keithkeat,

better hurry ooo... Somebody will grab before you do. The shop phone no:03-77812288
Han,

how much the fellow want to sell, did u know?thank you

Bro,

He offered me previously at RM7.2k. but that time no budget. you better try and call them first. if notwe go together.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom