Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

advise on suspension for 323 BG 4doors

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

pathfinder

Known Member
Reactions
hi.

what are common performance adjust suspensions for 323 BG 4 doors?

please reccomend,review & price.

how about HWL.........anyone using this?

thank u

pathfinder said:
hi.

what are common performance adjust suspensions for 323 BG 4 doors?

please reccomend,review & price.

how about HWL.........anyone using this?

thank u

Bro,

While I was sourcing my ECU there is 1 chop shop got mazda speed frt adjustable absorber with eibach springs, looks good but only front loh. The shop locate at puchong opposite of Mun Lee used parts center. Its a corner shop facing the highway. I forgot the name of the shop. Hope is good news for u.
cheers.

It would be advisable not to mix and match suspension as the tolerence and setting for the complete set has been researched on. I have been using HWL coil-over suspension for my Laser TX3 for just over 10 months and theyre worth the money... Mine's a custom made set running 6kg front and 4kg back... They tend to get soft after a while, but now theyre perfect... Just entered the last Proton SSO4.5 and the shockers really lived up to it, well that and alignment set-up and ride height adjustment...

Price for the HWL's start from RM1350 all the way to RM3000 for a fully custom made set complete with damping adjust, ride height and spring loading seperate... My advise is to get Tokiko or Kayaba coupled with Eibach springs for the ultimate everyday driving pleasure...

If youre planning to go for Autocross or Track on the weekends then the HWL's are recommended... Other brands include Hotbits, TiTAN and GAB... All good, but it all depends on what youre looking for and your budget... Battousai is running TiTAN's on his Interplay and some of the fellas here are running RG's, GAB's... maybe they can lend a hand about youre queries...

CHEERS

khorne: how did you finish in SSO? Sad lah, i couldn't make it.

Don't really know, haven't seen the official times yet...
But it was great fun, next one is on the 17th December...
You joining that ???

if not coil over...what you suggest? what absorbers and what springs?

khorne..the Tokico u advised is local or ori japan?

than u

Tokico, Japan...
Other alternatives include Kayaba or Koni...
And why do you need pillow ball mounts for ???
Are you a hard core racer ??? Pillow ball mounts are seperate items and from those 2 only TiTAN has them for an added price of course...

Top Bottom