Adjustable suspension: Interested? let's do it

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
Ok bros

seems that we all have the problem to find the right suspension setup for our ride...

I would like to inform u, if u interested to get an adjustable... I can get it for you... please read carefully

The process
---------------
1) Tell me the application of the adjustables....
track? street? comfort?

2) I will check the most suitable suspension for your car to fit on your SEG.... any brand... from TEIN, CUSCO, TRD etc etc

If u are serious to buy it....Please send me PM or call me at 012 6371273

Suspension will be in Excellent condition..... and i will try to get a 6 months warranty for it... If i can

Last edited:

kiran84

500 RPM
Feb 1, 2005
dunno
Visit site
Wah bro, u are the best lar...............Hope u can help me out as i m damn tired and headache oready with this absorber thing................

MY story.....
I am using a Toyota SE ae92 chasis, with 4age 16v small port engine.
abs: using some hi/low adjustables...green color(TEIN maybe)....

the thing is tht , the abs i m using is made for track and racing...but i m no racer and i hardly go to track.........

Now......i m planning to change to get some thing tht suits my daily life:

The spec:
performance : no need so much(i never race, just race with my self)
comfort : i want comfort, but no need so much lar
looks : lowered, provided 3 people sit at the back tak kene fender( using 15' rims)

Bro if u can solve my problem of mine, i tell u.....i belanja u anyting lar.......hahahah
I really appritiate it if u can help me out just this once......

regards,
kiran - 0122083776

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
ok bro... will inform u once anything reaches my hand....

jackyhong

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
kl
bro kiran 84, are u interested to swap ur adjustable with mine... i am a track racer.... mine using tien adj. type hr. i think quite comfort in the ride. you can try it,,,, or maybe can ask bro corollagtouring about ir first.

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
hehehe aparaaa bro... now track racer pulak..... hehehehe.... I will wait you at the 3rd corner exit.....

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
bro i want to try the teins you were talking bout last time... remember? can find? how much? and also steel braided brake lines
peace bro

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
i want to run track and road also last time we were talkin bout the teins you told me.. i also forgot adi.. please let me know danke

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
NON ADJUSTABLE ONE HAVE KAAA.....?
wANT TO FIND TRD ABSORBER FOR MY SE...ae101..FRONT ONLY...How much....?
Or if gab...how much...?
Want street use for front...lil bit hard laaaa
Thanks

KeMa

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
Selangor
www.ithink2invest.com
kiran84 said:
Wah bro, u are the best lar...............Hope u can help me out as i m damn tired and headache oready with this absorber thing................

MY story.....
I am using a Toyota SE ae92 chasis, with 4age 16v small port engine.
abs: using some hi/low adjustables...green color(TEIN maybe)....

the thing is tht , the abs i m using is made for track and racing...but i m no racer and i hardly go to track.........

Now......i m planning to change to get some thing tht suits my daily life:

The spec:
performance : no need so much(i never race, just race with my self)
comfort : i want comfort, but no need so much lar
looks : lowered, provided 3 people sit at the back tak kene fender( using 15' rims)

Bro if u can solve my problem of mine, i tell u.....i belanja u anyting lar.......hahahah
I really appritiate it if u can help me out just this once......

regards,
kiran - 0122083776

Heyy i'm in a same situation with kiran...so please find for me a suitable one tooo...thank you:regular_smile:

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
I just mod my adjustable coilover to short stroke and revalve the damper for track usage only. I'm surprise with it after I drive the car because it's still have some level of comfort even I'm using 7kg spring for front and 4.5kg for rear.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey there :ciao: , my car recently starting to develop a two cylinder misfire when ever i leave it to cool down after driving , the next time i started it up it will misfire and with couple of revs it will clears out and its running great until i let it cools down and restart it again .

Water level gone down by a lil each day , there is soot particle in the coolant & top of expansion tank thus diagnosed as a small leak in head gasket allowing combustion gasses into cooling system .

I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience