About PDRM saman

Tommy_zai

Apr 8, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
i juz got saman from traffic police today .... the fine required wasnt listed there ... only thing written there is 2.Seksyen 16(1) melakukan galangan dengan meletakkan kenderaan yang tidak selaris dengan jalan .... the road is wide n how come causing obstruction ... anyone know how to check for the fine required n whats the best way to solve this shit ... sifu2 pls advice me thankyou :vollkommenauf::vollkommenauf:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i juz got saman from traffic police today .... the fine required wasnt listed there ... only thing written there is 2.Seksyen 16(1) melakukan galangan dengan meletakkan kenderaan yang tidak selaris dengan jalan .... the road is wide n how come causing obstruction ... anyone know how to check for the fine required n whats the best way to solve this shit ... sifu2 pls advice me thankyou :vollkommenauf::vollkommenauf:
You may check your saman through SMS but if u kena today, not sure if it is that efficient to update in their system. Instructions in the link below:

Whether the road is wide enough or not, as long your car not in parking box or parked on white/yellow line beside the road, will still kena saman as obstructing traffic.

Some areas won't kena but mostly city areas will kena. Some areas still fine but is a gamble of luck.

Cara Semak Saman PDRM dengan SMS | Suka Media

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
You may check your saman through SMS but if u kena today, not sure if it is that efficient to update in their system. Instructions in the link below:

Whether the road is wide enough or not, as long your car not in parking box or parked on white/yellow line beside the road, will still kena saman as obstructing traffic.

Some areas won't kena but mostly city areas will kena. Some areas still fine but is a gamble of luck.

agree.

Tommy_zai

Apr 8, 2014
Kuala Lumpur

any idea how much was the fine ? im just poor student nia :bawling::bawling:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
any idea how much was the fine ? im just poor student nia :bawling::bawling:
Parking shud be RM100. Beating red light is RM300. So wait for few mins is better than RM300 for those few mins.

If u pay early, maybe can buat rayuan for discount, tell them u student only and 1st time kena saman. Ask them give chance.

Tommy_zai

Apr 8, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
lowest also need rm150 ... going to bangwall lahh :boring::boring:
got any way to get discount??

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Parking shud be RM100. Beating red light is RM300. So wait for few mins is better than RM300 for those few mins.

If u pay early, maybe can buat rayuan for discount, tell them u student only and 1st time kena saman. Ask them give chance.
100 i still manage to pay ... if 300 i have to eat maggie for one month :mad:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Yours was from town council, right? MBPJ and PDRM I think different rate woh!:driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Rules for paying fines regardless of PDRM or bandaraya :

1. Go to the respective office. If PDRM most of the time it's the HSLee one. If bandaraya go to the one neared to the you got fined in.
2. Be extra polite to whoever you talk to. No need to be an ass to the people there. Be an ass and you'll get treated like one.
3. Ask if there's anyway to rayuan since you're a first time offender and a student. Usually they'll ask you to talk to the "head" person.
4. Again, be polite. Admit fault. Then ask if there's any way to get discount since you're just a student.

Usually they'll knock off some of the saman if you play your cards right and be courteous about it. Otherwise try paying via Myeg.com.my. I got my speeding saman discounted by half because I saw it and paid it before the given timeframe (paid online).

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Rules for paying fines regardless of PDRM or bandaraya :

1. Go to the respective office. If PDRM most of the time it's the HSLee one. If bandaraya go to the one neared to the you got fined in.
2. Be extra polite to whoever you talk to. No need to be an ass to the people there. Be an ass and you'll get treated like one.
3. Ask if there's anyway to rayuan since you're a first time offender and a student. Usually they'll ask you to talk to the "head" person.
4. Again, be polite. Admit fault. Then ask if there's any way to get discount since you're just a student.

Usually they'll knock off some of the saman if you play your cards right and be courteous about it. Otherwise try paying via Myeg.com.my. I got my speeding saman discounted by half because I saw it and paid it before the given timeframe (paid online).
Totally agree. My ex company despatch boy got stop and saman by police for expired driving license. Not sure how it went but he told me had to appear in court. In court, judge ask him you renewed your license already, he answered NO. The judge got angry and told him off, you got saman and still have not renew your license. He told the judge, that he is just an office despatch boy, if he renew his license then how is he going to pay the fine. The judge cancelled his fine, and asked him to renew his license and never to appear in front of him again for same offense.....hahhahhahaha :biggrin:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Totally agree. My ex company despatch boy got stop and saman by police for expired driving license. Not sure how it went but he told me had to appear in court. In court, judge ask him you renewed your license already, he answered NO. The judge got angry and told him off, you got saman and still have not renew your license. He told the judge, that he is just an office despatch boy, if he renew his license then how is he going to pay the fine. The judge cancelled his fine, and asked him to renew his license and never to appear in front of him again for same offense.....hahhahhahaha :biggrin:
Lol....:biggrin:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Wow. Really wow.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Simple question to all sifu out there.....
1. how to cut off my rev limit (engine 4g91, ECU No. 7375)?
2.Does it need to re-map?
3.How much does it cost?
4.where is the location to do this thing? prefer ...Penang.:regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience