A New member from Bangkok,Thailand

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hi all! I am a new member from Bangkok, Thailand. Actually, I am a modulator of Cefiro FF Club in Thailand ( Relocate ) . I have seen some invitation messages from some member in cefiro malasia club, so I decided to join your club, also.

There are a thousand of members of cefiro ff club, we tend to have meetings around 1 time a month. I am so glad to know the cef malasia club. we can exchange some informations and modification guidance thereafter ;)

Glad to know you all :)

Sa wat di, Krap Khun Nonzkaze... :smile:

Glad to meet you, and please allow us to extend our warmest welcome to you and the Cefiro FF Club of Thailand. Also, please do encourage more of your members to log in and exchange ideas. We have heard that you guys do some very interesting things to your cars, and we would very much like to hear about it... :smile:

Hey c'mon, don't forget me outside.

well, let me introduce myself.

I'm Dee who is one of Thailand cefiro club. Just subscribed to be the member here in early of this week.

I'm working in KL and would like to see you guys soon!!

Hi everybody

I'm Poo you can see me in ff webboard in different name but u can see in my signature.
This is the first time that I post in your forum.

Glad to know all of you

PS. As my English is not very well, hope you can understand my message

Leave it with me for a week...and maybe a couple of thousand cash...and I guarantee it will reach Mongolia... :laugh:

lol, I was so keen to enter the forum, but as soon as I entered, cannot understand a single word :p

hahahaha....i know la...at least if a malaysian can speak some thais, they would be impressed...then start from there la..lol

to me either cant read haha.....anyway welcome thai bro come to us.

Is good to exchange knowledge haha ~~

Hi everybody

I'm Poo you can see me in ff webboard in different name but u can see in my signature.

Glad to know all of you

Hi everybody

Glad to know all of you

welcome poo...nice to meet u 2...do post some pics of ur ride!!!!

yes, you guys should link us to your ride in the other forum, as I basically have no idea how to navigate a Thai-based forum :lol:

All I know is, Thais are pretty crazy with their ride, would love to see VIP scenes over there

Howdie....... Sa wardee karp.... glad to c u thai bros here too......well i c there is alotta thing to be learnt from u guys...... maybe will c one of u at the Bangkok's street later..... hahahaha..... welcome abroad n enjoy ur stay......

Hi guys, has been away for some time...
cool we've got members from few other countries now :)
anyway warm welcome to all :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom