a/c fan differences??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
Dear Bros,

What's the difference of the 2 aircond fan??

How to see how many watts? Thanks in advance.

linkeong

Known Member
May 8, 2008
Hi, last time you posted about modding the AC Compressor to altis rite? I phoned up the mechanic, even went to his shop but he told me cant do it. He asked me who said can do it

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Just to reconfirm, the workshop is LE Auto in Sunway rite?
LE AUTO in Sunway ? Sound like very familar ...the AC Mech i knew him very well :listen::listen: hahahahah...

some members from here also repair their car AC at that shop.. hahah

u can giv a try...

bro Oldskool.. ur car aslo repair at LE Auto?

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Bro KHWONG,

Sorry but I don't remember the name of the shop as I was referred to him by a mech nearby but I do know it's a one man show (he rents a small area of a shop) and it's directly next to facing Garang Racing. Apparently he has a son who's driving a AE101 as well.. Hope this helps..
hahhaha.. that was me lo... if not mistaken u was intro byvthe shop behind called THC ?

who dunno how to go can refer to me as well..

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
hahaha...what a small world!!! Ah Soon & Ah Lum refered me to your dad. He also did my RB20 in corona a/c a long time back and i was satisfied with the job...(a lot of yum cha sessions...haha)

but this year was bad for me la...for the past 3 years i've been changing 1 compressor a year..this year, i changed just before CNY and in May, compressor kong.. so i was not happy and told him to mod to malaysian comp and would bear the bad side of it being like a wira (engine very heavy when a/c on). That was when he suggested to put Altis comp as it runs on piston rather than rotary and wires are the same (for sensors).. so far a/c very cold and no prob la..we'll see how long this last...

dunno why he told linkeong cannot do leh?

linkeong

Known Member
May 8, 2008
Maybe if you are free you can go with me to the garage to ask again. He told me he never did that before. So the one you go to is LE Auto? According to the phone number (Ah tung?) you gave me he said is LE auto so i went there. That shop also got do exhaust 1 rite?

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
mayb tat time he not in good mood.. recently he not feeling very well also bro.. hahah

but for me,... i not recommend to mod compressor since our 20V build for high rev where normal piston type compressor is not design for such high rev.. rotary design can do it.. modding work need alot of heahache n risk as well..

just simply go buy compressor from chopshop then simply replace it.. hope this can help..

thanks

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
Maybe if you are free you can go with me to the garage to ask again. He told me he never did that before. So the one you go to is LE Auto? According to the phone number (Ah tung?) you gave me he said is LE auto so i went there. That shop also got do exhaust 1 rite?
Sorry bro...can't help you if he doesn't wanna do...

KHWONG: Since i've been changing and spending RM500 every year (3yrs in a row) for a 10yr plus old comp..I might as well try something new..besides, I don't hi rev all the time and any compressor can only take so much of hi reving..if i do, i'll off my a/c. Thanks for the advice though.. As long as this can last me for more than a year, i'm happy la..:driver:

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Sorry bro...can't help you if he doesn't wanna do...

KHWONG: Since i've been changing and spending RM500 every year (3yrs in a row) for a 10yr plus old comp..I might as well try something new..besides, I don't hi rev all the time and any compressor can only take so much of hi reving..if i do, i'll off my a/c. Thanks for the advice though.. As long as this can last me for more than a year, i'm happy la..:driver:
if u willing to control ur a/c compressor by ur hand during high reviving? then is ok... cus piston type compressor really not good for high rev.. very fast KO than rotary type.....

i have check with my dad about Bro linkeong case.. my dad said some 1 just called him and ask my dad to modify compressor tat can last llong + can hold high rev.. with this requirement.. my dad only can refuse to mod..

hop you all understand.... thanks :driver::driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car last time chg to 4g93 gsr turbo engine...now im take out the turbo already . piston i already chg back to na piston...but manifold still using gsr turbo manifold...ecu chg back to normal na ecu.

my problem now is.. my car idle timing cannot stable..n vr hard to go over 3000rpm...(like injection spray too many fuel like tat) wat can i suppose to do right now.? chg ecu ? or add something like afc controller can fixed the problem.? the spark plug is black colour when i take out from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience