4G93T Club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
stock internals 4g93t with td05 and 1.3bar boost is slightly over the limit edi bro...
danger danger... cannot "tarik" lama lama... piston top land cannot tahan the pressure.

UranusFoo

Oct 7, 2008
stock internals 4g93t with td05 and 1.3bar boost is slightly over the limit edi bro...
danger danger... cannot "tarik" lama lama... piston top land cannot tahan the pressure.
Can GSR RS internal withstand such pressure??? I'm using GSR RS engine with VR4 TD05 turbine, Walbro fuel pump, GSR Banana with external 1.3 bar wastegate & Microtech LT10S management, etc on a LMST Saga.... please advice me ya.... :confused::confused::confused:

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
agree with that...1bar of boost is more than enough for a longer engine health hehe

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Can GSR RS internal withstand such pressure??? I'm using GSR RS engine with VR4 TD05 turbine, Walbro fuel pump, GSR Banana with external 1.3 bar wastegate & Microtech LT10S management, etc on a LMST Saga.... please advice me ya.... :confused::confused::confused:
not bad setup..
but seriosuly boost too high engine cannot tahan bro...

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
the head stud also will out 100%confirm the stock gsr head stud cant hold 1.3 bar with td05,not the piston~is head open make the head gasket blow then the fuel will go where?finally the piston break,this is a blow 15 engine fella answer,i don care ppl trust me or not,i only talk the true~thank you

zeni-tani

Nov 5, 2008
chrisyong: Hey bro did you recieve my email and PM? Need you to hook me up with that cometic head gasket. Ill buy now, you said you have stock correct?

waikong_loh

Known Member
Jul 29, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
i have driven with this setting for more than 3yrs...
i believe with good engine management will be fine!

agreed with ftzone.. dont tarik lama lama...
tarik till max 7200rpm is ok... want safe.. tarik till 7000rpm is very safe!

UranusFoo, with microtech shouldnt be a problem to hold 1.3bar.
provided set by pro-tuner.
if u r trust me enuf.. go a head! u will happy with such ''tarik power''!!!

:driver::driver:

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

i have boost to 1.5bar @ 280ps once.
coz ff, wheel spin badly... my car no lsd
gear 1 - 3 running like a ''snake''!

Last edited:

UranusFoo

Oct 7, 2008
the head stud also will out 100%confirm the stock gsr head stud cant hold 1.3 bar with td05,not the piston~is head open make the head gasket blow then the fuel will go where?finally the piston break,this is a blow 15 engine fella answer,i don care ppl trust me or not,i only talk the true~thank you
Bro Chriss Yong, can advise where is the head stud??? is it the teppet??? my teppet noisy like diesel car leh... but me using 1.8mm MMC metal casket lah.... beside that my engine internal is stock GSR RS....

On external for :
1. Fuel management, all changed right from Walbro fuel pump to engine except for fuel injector... with HKS fuel rail, WORKS standard size fuel regulator....
2. For air flow, all changed right from open pot filter (w/o air flow) with S/S I/C piping right up to stock throttle body using EVO3 original intercooler & SSQV BOV....
3. For turbo, I'm using VR4 TD05.... with Greddy Electronic Boost Controller
4. For engine management, I'm using Microtech LT10S.
5. For exhaust, all change using banana with external 1.3 bars AVG wastegate with 2.5" piping right up to Speedworks center bullet & 3" for center to rear Blitz NUR muffer....
6. For GB, I'm using EVO3 1.5 semi-LSD with EVO3 Final Drive & VR4 double pressure clutch cover with Excedy racing clutch pad....
7. For brake systems, I'm using Mit Pajero double layered master pump servo with Skyline R32 front & rear braking systems.... i.e. 4 pot front 2 pot rear... with Pro-RS fuel hose
8. For body enhancement, full Ultra Racing after market bars for Saga LMST except room bar with additional customised bars from UR....
9. Others would be like Pro-Rally plug cable, Arospeed Adjustable cam pulley & Arospeed Aluminium Light weight crank pully, Arospeed Oil Catch Tank, etc....

So bro, with such details if I don't change my internal, with EVO3 TD05 turbine, can I "safely" boost 1.3 to 1.5 bars???

UranusFoo, with microtech shouldnt be a problem to hold 1.3bar.
provided set by pro-tuner.
if u r trust me enuf.. go a head! u will happy with such ''tarik power''!!!
My Microtech is tuned by Millennium Motorsport leh.... but my turbo maximum boost only until 1.1 bars now.... :banghead::banghead::banghead:
My that TD05 fin had been grinded off by 1mm but fully service with new repair kit bcos during half-cut, the fin got pecah2 like kena batu like that....

Last edited:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
fuh.. alot of stuffs...
head studs go for ARP Head Studs... i have them in stock. MYR620.00 with postage.
but dun need yet if your engine power do not exceed 300hp

Last edited:

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
WTS JUN 272 Degree Lift 10.85 Hi Cam For 4g93t
With the retainer valve spring.
Reason for sale: Need $$ for other item. Anyone ?

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
how much u sellin?

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
hahaha! ... u understand ME!!! hahahah! PM u the price.. but selling hold on. coz might be can continue with it.. wahahahha!

Btw, how is ur wastegate?

I want to ask regrading the wastegate too. When does it open ah?? if using TD05 20G ?
38mm tial wastegate

Last edited:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
depends on your wastegate spring rate...if u bought 1bar, then your wg wil open at 1bar boost...i think market do offer 0.6/0.8/1.0/1.2 spring rate..

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Oh.. thank for the info. but if the wastegate does not open. what will be the symptom?

If engine misfire at 5k RPM. the sound like papapapapapappaa. . then lose power.
Had check the spark plug and coil. everything working fine..
What will be the other problem ?

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
Maybe not enough fuel.. What fuel pump ru using ?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
i dun think it's the fuel.... it should be spark plugs or plug cables....
fuelling problems usually causes jerking and bogging... seldom misfire.

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
the spark plug and the coil had been changed too.. zzz still got the sound.
terrible problem first i met. hahaha\

Fuel pump walbro..

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
spark plug changed to Iridiums? Doesn't matter from NGK or DENSO.. as long as iridium... heat range preferred #7 or Denso IK22

also.. how about the powerpacks? have you swap them as well?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am planning to either get this or Honda Civic. I am wondering what is the rate of interest for banks lately especially for Lancer 2.0GT. Would also appreciate if anyone can give feedback on this car. Haven't went for a test drive yet but planning to do so real soon.
Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience