4g92p change block or not??

Edisonkim

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
Hi! All the Sifu! i want to ask your advise can i know how much will i cost if i bot in turbo
compare to i change my block to 4g93 and also if i change block already need to go jpj there?
by the way 4g93 block how much is the price now?
my currently is driving a proton satria 1.6
my engine full top is 4g93 parts onli below block havent change yet
gearbox is 1.8 one
can anyone advise me thanks so much

dking91

Known Member
Mar 26, 2013
pekan
Hi! All the Sifu! i want to ask your advise can i know how much will i cost if i bot in turbo
compare to i change my block to 4g93 and also if i change block already need to go jpj there?
by the way 4g93 block how much is the price now?
my currently is driving a proton satria 1.6
my engine full top is 4g93 parts onli below block havent change yet
gearbox is 1.8 one
can anyone advise me thanks so much
BOT?? if u hv ur own foreman, the cost might be around 5-7k... but also can be cheaper according to parts u use...2nd hand, new ori or new china make... change the block around 7-1k++... i also plan to change to 4g93 block...afraid if the fuel price increase :)

Edisonkim

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
thanks for reply bro Dking91 by the way what kind of engine are you using now ?? mind to tell? just sharing a bit la bro

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Hi bro speeder can i know how much is that total cost for the 4g93 block plus the jpj endorse? all installation need 5k?? thanks sifu sifu and brother here thanks i still learning

Edisonkim

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
any sifu can help help me thanks i just want to know the cost of total for the 4g93 block plus the jph endorse all installation need to be 5k?? thanks sifu sifu

dking91

Known Member
Mar 26, 2013
pekan
thanks for reply bro Dking91 by the way what kind of engine are you using now ?? mind to tell? just sharing a bit la bro

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Hi bro speeder can i know how much is that total cost for the 4g93 block plus the jpj endorse? all installation need 5k?? thanks sifu sifu and brother here thanks i still learning
just 4g92p... cost for changing the block as i saw some advertisement in mudah.my and also in fb group the price around 600-1000...labor mybe less then 1k..for jpj and puspakom not much le..i dunno the exact number... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

SAtria SPoiler.. giv some idea pls... gonna change spoiler... mugen sideskirt, Putra front skirt,2 small piece rear skirt and i wanna change spoiler... what spoiler suitable for me?? any idea pls...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience