4a-gze, SC14 and N/A intake manifold

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Sznaps

Hi There

I own 4a-gze ae82 corolla. The engine is superb however some more power would be nice so recently i purchased SC14 supercharger. Currently I am digging through all materials about fitting this blower to 4agze and what I see is that many people claim to have installed 4a-ge redtop intake manifold along with sc14 blower.

Now... I know that 4agze manifold is horribly inefficient but I just cannot imagine how sc14 supercharger could be fitted in the same place as sc12 with N/A intake manifold installed. I mean the construction of intake is just different, how would the piping go etc... Does anybody have any pics of such configuration: sc14/12 + N/A intake manifold?

If there is some experienced 4agze sc14 user please let me know what I should expect in terms of power, drivability, problems etc... when switching from sc12 to sc14. Thanks!

Last edited:
Miriguy is the gze sifu. Can check with him. how much u get your sc14?

I got it for 200$ on ebay. Plentiful of sc14 on ebay lately.

meaning u import it?

yes. shipment from US to Poland :-)

ops sorry. Didn't notice you're from Poland. In Msia, SC14 not easy to source and more hesitate get from ebay. Worry not working unit

well i bought from seller who has 100% positive feedback so hoping not to receive any junk.

I done that before... You just need to mod the intake manifold where it hit the supercharger only. Others thing is you need to use the 4AGE 16V rear water line too...else no more to mod already.
Performance can notice the different is at higher RPM.

Beside this i done install 4 ITB on 4AGZE is much easy...Just need to do the adapter only and intake box only...

Top Bottom