350z japanese screen

gomez

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
is anyone using d japanese version of the monitor? do u guys keep it or change to something else? if still use what do u guys do with it? i cant even get any radio above 90.0 but somehow tv channel 1 can get fly.fm..

cheers

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
Recon car FM can support untill 90.0 only...Ask Sifus for more opinion...I planning to put Clarion NX509A in my Z...This 2Din-player with GPS + latest audio function such as USB Port,Ipod line and Good EQ...Penang selling RM4.5K...

Clarion Malaysia | NX509A

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
depends on what you want really. if you want nice and show can get touch screen player loh. solve all the problem. if want listen to radio wan, then just install a booster. then your radio can go above 90.0

the screen i sometimes just switch on to talk japanese with my car only lol they have voice command kinda thing wan lol

gomez

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
will the clarion fit into the screen compartment?

i wud like to get a reverse camera for my Z..is it possible to connect it to the original screen? or any other screen like the clarion?

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
my car comes with a reverse camera.. hence that's what i use the monitor for only.. hmmm... didn't know i can get flyfm.. haha..

normally, i don't listen much to the radio.. as i got the bose 6 cd changer plus i use my ipod and a fm transmitter.. hence i can make use of my ipod :p

apparently, i heard from ppl saying that the booster isn't that good.. not too sure tho..

why not u get a gps for your monitor? i mean for my personal reason, i don't need to watch movie while driving.. heck, don't want to get involve in a car accident :p eyes should be on the road EXCEPT if u always have a passenger and travels long distance hence u might want a tv screen :)

gps is kinda good.. if u aren't good with directions, u can just click on it, listen to the commands OR just have a look at it to see when and where is the next turning while u're stuck at the traffic light..

i wud like to get a reverse camera for my Z..is it possible to connect it to the original screen? or any other screen like the clarion?

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang

I done my research on this product...Clarion NX509A can fit to Z and original reverse camera that our Z had can connect to the Clarion NX509A...I,myself like audio much and I think Clarion NX509A should be a good option for me...This is my opinion and try ask SIFUS for more opinion...

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009

i think you can try asking on the car audio shop. they have package kinda thing with touch screen player, reverse car sensor and back camera package thingi few thousands only i think. if the ciplak china brand screen i think it's even cheaper lol

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
i think you can try asking on the car audio shop. they have package kinda thing with touch screen player, reverse car sensor and back camera package thingi few thousands only i think. if the ciplak china brand screen i think it's even cheaper lol
Now got many buatan Malaysia 1 or China...RM2K can get already...I scare got any problem so find some well-known brand...

gomez

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
cool! but my Z dont come with reverse sensor..
btw how to operate the original GPS DVD thingy in d Z? any ideas? do they sell d dvd here?

but thanx to all d sifus for the suggestions! :biggrin:

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
cool! but my Z dont come with reverse sensor..
btw how to operate the original GPS DVD thingy in d Z? any ideas? do they sell d dvd here?

but thanx to all d sifus for the suggestions! :biggrin:
I asked before at ZTH Sifus...Got the dvd and GPS can function back after some mod on the player but still got Japanese words and sounds so not really recommanded...

gomez

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
I asked before at ZTH Sifus...Got the dvd and GPS can function back after some mod on the player but still got Japanese words and sounds so not really recommanded...
oh ok2 thx! i guess ill just get a new gps and make another compartment replacing d dvd player..lol

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
z have the cd player and the gps screen adi. both big enough for you to replace a new dvd player. dont have to korek another lubang bro lol

gomez

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
z have the cd player and the gps screen adi. both big enough for you to replace a new dvd player. dont have to korek another lubang bro lol

no bro..i mean the gps dvd player behind d driver seat can take out n make a new compartment like the other one behind d passenger seat..:biggrin:

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
ohh that part. not much of use cause that gps player thingi is not really a big slot lol.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

been considering to get a better alarm system for my car... after all this cases of stolen cars and etc. So captor came into my mind as it can locate your vehicle if it was stolen. Anyone care to share? And how much does it cost outside now?

thanks
:lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience