Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

300hp Ford F150 Harley-Davidson SuperCab

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
America's most popular trucks join forces with America's motorcycle icon for the 2005 Ford Harley-DavidsonTM F-150. A truly unique pick-up, this is first and foremost an F-150 - the toughest Harley-Davidson F-150 ever with a new 5.4-liter, 3-valve Triton® V8 engine. But this truck isn't just about power - it's about style. The Menacing Monotone Black exterior is emblazoned with chrome and Harley-Davidson attitude.

Check out the unique visual cues: color striping and 22-inch polished, forged-aluminum wheels with unique split five-spoke design on the outside. Inside, you'll find high-gloss Piano Black detail, rich black Aniline leather seating surfaces and even more chrome. Be one of the privileged few to run with Ford and Harley-Davidson in this limited-edition F-150, available with 4x2 or all-wheel-drive capability - a first for any F-150. Get your key - it's even an awesome, special-edition key.

Helping out a friend here to sell his...so any you with large amount of space in your garage, or with daddies and uncles with deep pockets... if you like to have the hummer equivalent of a pimping ride to roam the streets of KL... This stonking huge 300hp truck from Ford is just right for you...(mind you, that there are alot more of them horsies to be unleash with supercharging it!) and you gonna love the rumble of a Harley in this truck as this V8 roars like one!

(its actually right-hand-drive, so no worries)

Full specs here--->http://www.fordf150.net/specs/2006-ford-harley-davidson-f150-specifications.php

Price: RM450k (only serious buyers are welcome)

PM or email to me if you are interested! :deal:

Last edited:

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
a friend of mine selling...not me. just here to spread the word around though... and it is relatively new and hadn't been used. The engine is indeed ford all the way...but it roars like a huge harley...it will scare almost anyone...

imagine a truck stonking huge like that with that kind of noise...freaking loud and scary!

7jz

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
just curious to know,issit 4wd or 2wd

hksp

Known Member
Aug 14, 2004
yum yum, put on 26' bling bling rims, subs, hydraulics and this truck is P.I.M.P.

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
yeah, rare indeed... if malaysian people have started to buy the hummer, then this shouldn't be a problem...

FYI there are more than five hummers H2 sold here in Malaysia... sheesh! heheh

oh yeah, it is exactly like in the picture, a two door double cab... but the rear is pretty fit... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wonder you guys know where can i buy HB3 wiring harness & T20S wiring harness or adapter for my new headlights.Any idea guys?? :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience