13B Rotary engine in satria??

farzan.shade

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
www.facebook.com
hi everyone...im jst asking behalf of my friend...he thinking about putting a 13b rx7 turbo in his satria lama...i jst want to know is that possible?how about jpj?does anyone know the right place?:confused:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
JPJ confirm can't... for sure lots of mods to the mount points

speaking of mount points... how do you mount a longitudinal mounted engine to a horizontal mount engine bay?

or... trying to make a FR engine work for FF?

if your fren manage to do it... please share yaa.... because its a big feats on its own!

hi everyone...im jst asking behalf of my friend...he thinking about putting a 13b rx7 turbo in his satria lama...i jst want to know is that possible?how about jpj?does anyone know the right place?:confused:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
this is my favorite quote..

"IF GOT MONEY, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN"

Gudluck :burnout:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
well....plausible if u can sort out which gearbox to be used (*or precisely which gearbox can be used with that engine to fit in satria).....

:biggrin:

IHMO....judging from our machine shop engineering level i doubt u can cut the cost of that transplant.....if only u were in OZ then its a different story altogether... :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A couple of months ago, Ferrari claimed the throne as the fastest around the Nurburgring when the Ferrari 599XX broke the 7-minute barrier. But now, the Italian overlords will have to relinquish their position as the fastest at the 'Ring to another Italian supercar maestro that arguably builds even sexier supercars.

Pagani now lays claim to the title after its Zonda R pipped the 599XX to the finish line by an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience