1.0cc turbo GTti better or 1.3cc HC-E faster?

pierretan

Known Member
I'm looking for Daihatsu Charade Aura. But i dun know which engine is better? Any 1 can help.. Thanks... :unsure:

Put 4E in it..!!! Better than 3 slinder GTti..

-Newer engine
-Better engine
-Easier engine

better put gtti. very powerful engine and reliable. no prob wit jpj

yes .. I agree with theedge7.. GTti is more reliable and easy to be endorse by the JPJ.GTti in aura(G100) is plug n play.

GTti is 1.0T and 1.3HC-E is 1.3cc NON turbo.. ;)

Think twice and think wisely..

:o ;) :lol: :huh: :P :ph34r: :rolleyes: B) Put GTti if you can find any, if you don't mind about the price, if you don't mind to spend yr time searching for its spare parts and if you wan't a powerful car. ( ..compared to 1.3 )

or else, stick to 1.3.

woi unker fred n gavan....dun sabo ppl's topic la.....ppl asking opinion....not put me on table....

my hc-e retire liao....extractor change back stock, hks air filter put back stock airbox....everything stock edi....coz of work la....canot do much mods later engine die ler.....

Originally posted by anion@Mar 7 2005, 23:21
woi unker fred n gavan....dun sabo ppl's topic la.....ppl asking opinion....not put me on table....

my hc-e retire liao....extractor change back stock, hks air filter put back stock airbox....everything stock edi....coz of work la....canot do much mods later engine die ler.....
this one not sabo mar taikor HCE, this one is opinion also mar...hahahahhaha :lol:

I don't know what to say la..Some people say Dunhill is best, some people say Peter is the best..Some people say Gudang Garam is the best..Depend on people la..But from the fact sheet, how?

-->>> 1.3 Turbo vs 1.0 Turbo..
-->>> 4 slinder vs 3 slinder..
-->>> 16 valve vs 12 valve..
-->>> newer engine vs 1987-1992 engine..
-->>> easy to find parts vs hard to find parts..
-->>> cheap complete hakat (RM2000) vs expensive complete hakat (RM3500)

That's the fact..Depend on you la which one to choose..

Originally posted by AuraG100@Mar 8 2005, 11:47
I don't know what to say la..Some people say Dunhill is best, some people say Peter is the best..Some people say Gudang Garam is the best..Depend on people la..But from the fact sheet, how?

-->>> 1.3 Turbo vs 1.0 Turbo..
-->>> 4 slinder vs 3 slinder..
-->>> 16 valve vs 12 valve..
-->>> newer engine vs 1987-1992 engine..
-->>> easy to find parts vs hard to find parts..
-->>> cheap complete hakat (RM2000) vs expensive complete hakat (RM3500)

That's the fact..Depend on you la which one to choose..
At last car is not register as JPJ dont allowed. :lol:

Thanks for all you opinion. Recently, both 1.0 Gtti and 1.3 HC-E are very hard to get in the market. I have wait for few weeks, searching at start, motortrader, autoworld... etc.. but still can't get 1. Any tips, where can i find those car?

pierretan..

normally GTti they dun advert on paper or motor trader or whatsoever. u have to find the individual or the group that might have contact. Try to search for other malaysian daihatsu forum.. u might get some contact there.. or perhaps AuraG100 can help u coz as far as i read here he know very well other charaders and also regular in one of the hottest charade workshop in Klang Valley.
i heard the price range from 9-13k. .depends on the condition and other accessories.

as for HCE try search Star..motor trader also got. They normally put it as 1.3 16V efi for sale. Price would be around 10-13k

happy hunting ;)

4E-FTE vs K3-VET

both r 1.3 turbo put in a kelisa which one faster?

coz as i know sooner or later got a match kedah vs johor......

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom