Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

03/04 Alfa Romeo 147

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
scusi, disturb yur thread a bit. (alfa noob here)

how do you compare the 147's performance?
izzit it comparable to, say.. a satria neo's or gti?

thanks

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
scusi, disturb yur thread a bit. (alfa noob here)

how do you compare the 147's performance?
izzit it comparable to, say.. a satria neo's or gti?

thanks
I'm assuming you're asking about a Satria GTI and not a Golf GTi right...because a Golf GTi has 200bhp stock standard and is force induction powered. Totally different cars...

Well the 147 comes standard with a Twinspark 1.6 Liter engine that produces 128bhp. It has variable valve timing (vtec in honda terms), and double spark plug technology.

Oh and did you know...the ITALIANS are the ones that invented Variable Valve Timing and Twinspark technology....NOT HONDA....The Japs just marketed the hell out of it.

Overall, the 147 is heavier than the Neo, but it definitely beats it in terms of overall performance. The car has very good weight distribution and a naturally lower centre of gravity...

Again, what you're paying for is a continental car, with continental heritage, and italian flair...

Not alot of people appreciate how beautiful the sound and engine note of Italian mechanics can be...you really have to grow to appreciate it...

To quote Jeremy Clarkson from Topgear:

"You can't be a true petrolhead unless you've owned an Alfa Romeo..."

Which is 100% true... :driver:

wooo damn nice car... bro any idea about bank loan???
I wish i knew about these things so i could answer all the "loan" questions i've been getting...but to be absolutely honest...I have no idea how much the loan amount can go up till...

But one things for sure...an Alfa Romeo is a helluva good buy 2nd hand...

Imagine...the thing costs RM180k brand new...and depreciates to RM54k within 5 years....thats more than 50% off the original value!! :stupid:

Nice car !! but the rear tyres need to be change soon. hehe! :burnout:
:biggrin:

There is still some thread...45% left on the rear tyres.

I havent had any problems so far driving in the rain...

And since the car is slammed to the ground...not much problems with handling as well...

Front tires are less than 1 month old by the way....99% thread left.:proud:

Last edited:

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
I'm assuming you're asking about a Satria GTI and not a Golf GTi right...because a Golf GTi has 200bhp stock standard and is force induction powered. Totally different cars...

Well the 147 comes standard with a Twinspark 1.6 Liter engine that produces 128bhp. It has variable valve timing (vtec in honda terms), and double spark plug technology.

Oh and did you know...the ITALIANS are the ones that invented Variable Valve Timing and Twinspark technology....NOT HONDA....The Japs just marketed the hell out of it.

Overall, the 147 is heavier than the Neo, but it definitely beats it in terms of overall performance. The car has very good weight distribution and a naturally lower centre of gravity...

Again, what you're paying for is a continental car, with continental heritage, and italian flair...

Not alot of people appreciate how beautiful the sound and engine note of Italian mechanics can be...you really have to grow to appreciate it...

To quote Jeremy Clarkson from Topgear:

"You can't be a true petrolhead unless you've owned an Alfa Romeo..."

Which is 100% true... :driver:
thanks fer the info buddy! bumps fer the sale :wavey:

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
im checking out what the loan is like to help those that need to apply for one...hopefully you can get up to like RM48k or something like that...

Sudut

Known Member
May 25, 2006
I love the exhaust note of this car, too bad my wife cannot drive manual trans.

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
non serious buyer but old friend still can test drive anot? hehe
haha. can... no problemmm... :biggrin:

give me a call la. we arrange...hehe...

mengz: Thanks. Twinspark engines...actually all italian engines sound marvelous...

Quoting Topgear again:

"The engine note its just exceptional...it's like an Italian restaurant...the sound and shouts don't get you your food any faster...but it's the entire experience that makes it fantastic..."

:driver:

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
Hi my gf dreams car but she can't drive manuel lol.and i do car detailing by the way i would have give u a better price cause alfa lover here.cheers and free bump to u

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Car is still up for sale while I'm waiting for those who've viewed to get back with offers.

Do let me know if you're interested asap, because I don't think I'll be having my bella for much longer...

Just checked and loan can go up to RM43,000.

Hope this info helps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all sifu...
wan to ask if i change my wira 1.5 sohc 12v engine head to wira 1.6 sohc 16v head izzit posible?
hv any improvement ???
thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience