• Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 240K

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
hey i m back.. hehe
all forgot i m member from mini gruppe? someone put a yellow paper while i was at metro for the car show last weekend... i tot it is saman... hehehe

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
where r u from ? u park your car at sunway ? lolz i think its willy lolz ok ..well My friend looking for a running condition mini cooper anyone wants to sell ? his budget is between 5-7 k...max..thanks

mini clubman DF9818

500 RPM
Dec 5, 2005
bangkai_jk said:
hey i m back.. hehe
all forgot i m member from mini gruppe? someone put a yellow paper while i was at metro for the car show last weekend... i tot it is saman... hehehe

haha......
i think tat is me la........coz im juz new fr mini gruppe.........izzit u is the blue mini tat park outside mcdonald tat day........ur car nice man.............but where is the rim coz i c u add the wheel arch but with ?"small"? RIM???
btw nice 2 meet ur car...........

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
hehe..thanks for comment.. wanna change the rim but no money la...
planing to change a set of 13" deep dish... hehe

`Blitz

Known Member
Jun 23, 2005
Puchong
Huakenny

Wah...!! seems like a complicated system... and also a tight fit in a mini engine bay...

What are the benefits and any difference felt in terms of engine performance??

How much to install in a mini?? Hmmm...Interesting product...:shades_smile:

Last edited:

`Blitz

Known Member
Jun 23, 2005
Puchong
mini_cooper said:
ok ..well My friend looking for a running condition mini cooper anyone wants to sell ? his budget is between 5-7 k...max..thanks

sorry but can u be more specific?? Which cooper model?? MK1 or MK2...??

or is he looking for any round nose type with cooper lookalike styling??

or an original Cooper MK1 which is very rare nowadays and hard to come by.... and i dont think you can get one with that kind of budget... especially with running condition...

Ask your friend to contact Mini FLintstone... maybe he can help your friend get a roundnose mini for a start....

mini clubman DF9818

500 RPM
Dec 5, 2005
bangkai_jk said:
hehe..thanks for comment.. wanna change the rim but no money la...
planing to change a set of 13" deep dish... hehe
ur welcome......tat is juz my little opinion......now i oso looking for 13" rim but no money la.......still using the 10" rim...hehe...i think tat day u cant c my car la coz i park very far there.....tat day wan2 join u all tt 2 the kelana jaya....but im late.....actually where u fr???
im fr kepong.....

minicooper

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
Hi Guys

I am looking for the site where the mini ran round and round a few cones and ended up with the back lifting up.

Might be should put it up again here .

Cheers

sureshn

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
NS
Visit site
Heya minicooper! long time no see!

i hv the video you are talking about but it's on my hard disk. I dont know where the actual website is. i can send it to you if you want but you need to tell how.

DIY question for anyone who can answer: I just converted Mokey's front drums to discs. All fitted well and easily enough. I bled all 4 wheels as normal. But (there's always one), I still have to pump the pedal about 3 times before the brakes bite!

So, what am I not doing right?

There's absolutely no air in the system. I made sure of that! Today, I clamped the rubber hose to the left front wheel. And voila, I dont have to pump the pedal anymore - the brake pedal was high and worked beautifully! When I unclamp the right wheel, no difference. I checked everything on the left wheel - no leak, when I pump, the pads move as normal.

The only thing I did differently to left wheel slave pump is to change all the seals. I didnt change the seals to the right wheel slave pump.

Anyone knows what Im doing wrong. Btw, to give anyone who can help me more details, it's a single circuit non-servo system.

TQ to anyone who can help me! My mechanic came over and he said the master pump is not 'power' enough to move the pistons with the new seals. Could he be right?

minicooper

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
Hi Sureshn........ as you said long time no see and talk.

Thanks for offering the video from your hard disk..... That's a good one ,I also don't know how to go about transfering the video.

Well if someone is able to locate this video in this forum than copy and paste is easier.

As to your brake problem, you mentioned that you clamp the left side hose and the brakes was better and when you UNCLAMP the right side is was the same? What do you mean by that?
Now you mentioned that you changed the left side slave cyl. seals and then this happened.

My one cent worth is .....can the inside barrel of the slave be scorned? If so when appling pressure the new seals will slide through pushing the fluid through the scorn barrel and therefore giving low pressure on the pedal as your brake system is one way rather than the newer models which has two way.

Can call me anytime when you are free.
Cheers

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
mini clubman DF9818 said:
ur welcome......tat is juz my little opinion......now i oso looking for 13" rim but no money la.......still using the 10" rim...hehe...i think tat day u cant c my car la coz i park very far there.....tat day wan2 join u all tt 2 the kelana jaya....but im late.....actually where u fr???
im fr kepong.....
i m from klang.. i join minigruppe last year.. i think we meet b4 hehe.. but kinda bz dat time so seldom join d...

mini clubman DF9818

500 RPM
Dec 5, 2005
v meet before???
i dun think so........
last year i juz join mini gruppe tt one time only......
then until last month i got free time 2 join they all.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Short Review: VW Golf GTI 7.5 vs Golf R 7.5 vs A250 AMG

A lot has happened since my first encounter with the latest MK7.5 VW Golf GTI when it was just introduced here last year, with the arrival of the 7.5 Golf R, even the new Merc A250 has joined in the hot hatch fun. So recently...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience