ZTH KuChiNG zone

Unsacred8002

Known Member
Sep 24, 2012
Cat City
Here's the simple map.

Green arrow if u're from Demak/PJ area. Orange arrow if u're from BCCK/Tabuan/Pending. After the first big roundabout, turn left at the first corner. It should be somewhere on Custom Housing Complex. Nestle factory is far away at Demak area there. This one is Sejingkat.

Attachments

Unsacred8002

Known Member
Sep 24, 2012
Cat City
Can datang watch also ma.. Hehe.. Lotta groups will come to support also.. U can find me at Honda section.. Usually by 1400Hrs it will start.

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
its ok to show the pic with the plate number hidden, many ppl takes photo n video o even hav youtube uploaded

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
alpha sorry forgot to reply haha

oic ure using 270 ka? what cams? lift? im using tomei 256 only, hence stock injectors being just nice

yanes, nah none of them are forummers here haha..dont worry they wont mind u snapping pics hehe
Hi Wan,

Tomei cams, 12.5 if not mistaken... Next I plan to convert to the greedy type intake plenum with after market fuel rails to install top feed injectors.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
yanes nice vid hehe

alpha, patutla...must sounds damn lumpy eh heheh..very nice project keep us posted! mine currently standstill at the moment...

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
yanes nice vid hehe

alpha, patutla...must sounds damn lumpy eh heheh..very nice project keep us posted! mine currently standstill at the moment...
Hahahahaha... can't hide the idle rev during traffic light stops. The Greedy type plenum is reasonably priced around RM500.. got the replica from Klang earlier this week. My goal is to increase boost to at least 1.5 bar. Currently boosting 1.1 bar. Need to resolve the lean a/f ratio with bigger top feed injectors..

Naoki84

Dec 14, 2005
i form kuching anyone know where i can find 2nd webber carburetor or twin solex carburetor for iswara??? tq,plus anyone know where i can find workshop install the cam pulley and cam shaft for me?? i buy my own and ask them install?? tq

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
alpha, let me know the feedback greddy type intake manifold for SR20det, might plan to get in future

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
i form kuching anyone know where i can find 2nd webber carburetor or twin solex carburetor for iswara??? tq,plus anyone know where i can find workshop install the cam pulley and cam shaft for me?? i buy my own and ask them install?? tq
normally those u have to find online, on mudah (beware of scammers) or sagaiswaraclub.com...

bear in mind those u find might not be in perfect condition...u have to get the main jets / air correctors / choke sizes right...and hopefully no vacuum leaks..so it is quite an adventure...not really plug n play plus the intake manifold is a pain in the @ss to find

i noe ure from kuching but if u have kaki in melaka u can try find ramly weber...one of the renowned gurus over there

cam pulley and camshaft any competent workshop shud be able to do it

alpha, let me know the feedback greddy type intake manifold for SR20det, might plan to get in future
rex...alpha setup different..alpha has 270 degree cams, non-vtc head, and a larger turbo...his results wont necessarily be the same for ours

normally with larger turbos and cams will benefit more from a greddy intake manifold, as powerband goes higher, lower end lost but gain in midrange to top end

ah tee with his hks turbo setup and tomei streetcams got good results from it, not much low end loss but stronger mid to high end

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
long time not having TT, in facts, just once, will anybody free on this friday for TT?seems all so quite dy this group

Naoki84

Dec 14, 2005
normally those u have to find online, on mudah (beware of scammers) or sagaiswaraclub.com...

bear in mind those u find might not be in perfect condition...u have to get the main jets / air correctors / choke sizes right...and hopefully no vacuum leaks..so it is quite an adventure...not really plug n play plus the intake manifold is a pain in the @ss to find

i noe ure from kuching but if u have kaki in melaka u can try find ramly weber...one of the renowned gurus over there

cam pulley and camshaft any competent workshop shud be able to do it
tq for the info for the ramly weber, found his fb..and some link from net.

NyteRyder

Dec 17, 2005
hi there..im chris..im new in kuching...working here now...well..not that new...a year + already. driving an old Peugeot. need help here....anyone knows any shop that has 'on-wheel balancing'? my rims got no centre hole..so cant do the conventional balancing...and also any shop that's familiar with repairing pugs? no info from other pug forums...need help guys...tq very much guys.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
Please do come and support! 24th - 25th August Merdeka Auto Carnival 2013 at Civic Centre (Le Park) where event highlights are:

24th
1. Autokhana Open Day
2. Drift joyride / demonstration
3. Just Another Battle (Dance competition by Soul Dance)
4. Autoshow Competition (by Sound Effect)
5. Motorbike stunt (by Demak)
5. Night Street Party

25th
1. Drift joyride / demonstration
2. Motorbike stunt (by Demak)
3. Merdeka Convoy

Those interested to join Auto Display (1-2hrs) and Merdeka Convoy, do contact me at 016-8993069, [email protected].

Official Merdeka Auto Carnival t-shirt is for sale at rm15 only for confirmed participants. Normal price at rm25.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Please do come and support! 24th - 25th August Merdeka Auto Carnival 2013 at Civic Centre (Le Park) where event highlights are:

24th
1. Autokhana Open Day
2. Drift joyride / demonstration
3. Just Another Battle (Dance competition by Soul Dance)
4. Autoshow Competition (by Sound Effect)
5. Motorbike stunt (by Demak)
5. Night Street Party

25th
1. Drift joyride / demonstration
2. Motorbike stunt (by Demak)
3. Merdeka Convoy

Those interested to join Auto Display (1-2hrs) and Merdeka Convoy, do contact me at 016-8993069, [email protected].

Official Merdeka Auto Carnival t-shirt is for sale at rm15 only for confirmed participants. Normal price at rm25.

Thanks!
Support support hehe, I'll be there on Sunday only though, gotta work on saturdays:banghead::driver:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
yanes i was d one with the grey espipteen

shudve told me lah u coming haha at least can hello u

nice photos btw

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
surface was much worse than we thought, finished one fine pair of tires within 5 minutes..

in the end figured out with surface like that, not able to give joyride, very very sorry about that

and also yeah we realise the event certain things were lacking too but we'll improve next year

maybe next autokhana practice session ill update it here :driver:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
we were thinking about calling water board, but thot the tires wont finish up so fast lol...next year yes prolly will get them

hehe glad u had a good time!

swak drag challenge donno going or not yet

btw we've managed to get a laser timing system for autokhana, we are planning a practice session sometime soon, there will be a fee of rm20 for admin fee etc. etc.

our plans are to eventually get enough regular kakis n then get sanctioning for a real proper event with prizes etc. etc. and get the motorsports scene up, otherwise it will just be drag n autoshow only...

as for time attack at stadium, not enough kakis just yet, and sanctioning and permission to use the place, a bit more difficult...if just using area in carpark for something like autokhana, it will be easier, BUT that is in the plans also...stadium time attack

we need more support to get things started! hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Washing your car tips
--------------------------

Washing and polishing a car is a fairly easy task if care is taken to do the job properly. Here are some suggestions for doing the best job in minimum time with maximum results:

• Choose the right soap for washing the car. Household or laundry detergents are not recommended since some contain harsh abrasives and chemicals that can mar the car's finish. Even dishwashing detergent is not recommended since many contain various chemical...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience