Should i get a 180sx?

iameternal

Known Member
May 16, 2019
I'm just being realistic bro. Don't make the mistakes I made in the past cuz money loss is no fun once you're forced into selling your hard work because you couldn't afford to continue.
i guess i need to rethink about all this after all..haha

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Yes please do, 180SX is a rare gem, but too bad for its reputation, a lot of them have been used as drifter machines or worse, touge drifters. It will be hard to get a decent condition. Take my friend's example, bought a EVO3 converted Putra 2 months back, not even own it for 2 weeks, the engine suffered balancing shaft issue, the valves were GG ! This is due to carelessness of the previous owner. Although buying used car is like a bet, but best scenario is to minimize crap like those to happen.

Thanks,
Ken

Reactions: alcyon

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Go join forums, FB groups, etc and check Mudah prices on parts and perishable bits and bobs. Then estimate a full refresh cost for a car you'll be buying then only look at your bank account. Add on about 2-3k extra just in case you missed something or miscalculated and then only decide if you can really afford to buy one.

I can guarantee any car you buy used will need a full service or some level of refresh done on it.

duhill

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
Yo bro, here's one super stock 180sx in Malaysia as of 2019 :banana:
The mileage is only 12+km since new. Still running CA18DET, stock interior...

Reactions: Izso and alcyon

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today we are here to get this Passat Opti-Coated but complications had already occur way before the client contacted us.
There were some severe scratches but not deep into the metal as briefed by the client. We reached the client around noon and started inspecting.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience