Saga BLM Clutch problem

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
i think no more warranty to my car.. hehehe.. cause i already change the cluth plate to super touring clutch plate.. but kana lay abit.. haishh... cause when i send to sc they need almost 3 days.. which.. i cannot do that.. since my workplace are far from my house.. and there is no other alternative for me to go to work everyday.. wan ask you.. can put gen2 conrod, crankshaft, piston, that will make 1.3 = 1.6?
Cause what i know.. the bore are the same.. but stroke only different.. so maybe can?
i juz know that saga blm got new with 1.6 rite?so u can make the research from 1.6 information...

mysayasan

Known Member
Jul 25, 2009
Johor Bahru
i juz know that saga blm got new with 1.6 rite?so u can make the research from 1.6 information...
mm.. i ady see the bore and stroke

S4PH (1.6L): 76 x 88 mm, resulting the displacement of 1598 cc. = gen2 etc..
S4PE (1.3L): 76 x 73.4 mm, resulting the displacement of 1332 cc. = saga blm

I also want to clarify something.. since saga using IAFM. which is standalone.. do i need to change it to gen2 head oso?.. or just use saga 1?.. but to convert to cps.. is no no no.. $$$$...

if i just fit using saga head with iafm and some piggyback is it ok?.. need explanation from sifu2 out there

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
mm.. i ady see the bore and stroke

S4PH (1.6L): 76 x 88 mm, resulting the displacement of 1598 cc. = gen2 etc..
S4PE (1.3L): 76 x 73.4 mm, resulting the displacement of 1332 cc. = saga blm

I also want to clarify something.. since saga using IAFM. which is standalone.. do i need to change it to gen2 head oso?.. or just use saga 1?.. but to convert to cps.. is no no no.. $$$$...

if i just fit using saga head with iafm and some piggyback is it ok?.. need explanation from sifu2 out there
i think u beta ask for those sifu2 cuz i also newbie in here... :rolleyes: