Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
so far i think only possible for cars with MAP sensor.. cars with MAF sensor would not work properly i guess..

cost would be around RM800-1200 including TB and airfilter. Price depends on what TB and manifold availability.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
khguan,
for the additional air input to the engine how to calculate/ formula the right amount fuel need to increase? fuel pump upgrade too?

thanks

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
you think too much... at the most is changing the injectors.
ok but standard fuel pump can increase the pump rate of a enlarge CC injector?
ECU dont need to tweak for the increase air and fuel?

i only know to have more hp = more air + more fuel

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
no need to calculate anything... the ECU will adjust the fuel accordingly.

for my car, just replace to bigger injectors will do, everything else is stock. Fuel pump upgrade is not necessary as I am not using force induction system.

Fuel pressure still maintain just like b4.

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
Even stroking it up from 1.5 to 1.6 only require slightly higher fuel pressure. You need to understand how fueling system works first before thinking further.

adam565

From Facebook
Mar 25, 2010
i just saw someones iswara sedan with really nice bodykit and zerotohundred decal on the front bumber...silver colour...whose wan ah... plate is 7*28 freakiing nice la...

Last edited:

sugizo_takuro

Known Member
Feb 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hello all sifoos...i need to ask, is there any power difference in setting tappet? and what is the ideal gap for making my car more pickup? im using 4g15 8 valve, with carb..thanks..

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
i read from some articles... a properly tuned TTB setup can get 80% of a 4-throttle system.

For my car, the throttle response n torque gain are great. The throttle response is like more than 100% increased after tuning. No joke. Havent send for dyno yet.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

izso,
On a stock car the gain is there la.. will be noticeable.. not as minimal as u mentioned la..

Throttle response will be much better for sure... it will be something like installing a weber on an EFI car... minus the increased FC.

The TTB setup is ideal for engines with internals done up like head jobs + increased displacement, as the intake system became the main restriction in the entire combustion system after all those internal mods.
very interesting indeed!:adore:

ruckboyz_85

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
To all ZTH members...

I have one question here...can steering from subaru (built in boss kit) fit into proton car without modification?..what i means fit directly, just plug and play...tq all

Knightz85

Jan 9, 2010
Brunei
hi to all the tuners of this 4g1x forum ^^,
been reading this forum from page.1

d**n nice mods guys,ive really learn alot..but something i dont quite i understand though coz am still NOOB with engine modification..but still quite interesting to read

i just wanna know..from either Bro Guan or Drex...if your store have online order
really love the works FPR..if not,where can i get it..please send me a link

:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

and also...forgot to mention

any pointers to gain torque...a help here will really be appreciated

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
hi to all the tuners of this 4g1x forum ^^,
been reading this forum from page.1

d**n nice mods guys,ive really learn alot..but something i dont quite i understand though coz am still NOOB with engine modification..but still quite interesting to read

i just wanna know..from either Bro Guan or Drex...if your store have online order
really love the works FPR..if not,where can i get it..please send me a link

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

and also...forgot to mention

any pointers to gain torque...a help here will really be appreciated
Dude you got a damn disturbing avatar you know that?

Drexchan and Guan are the sellers of the Works AFPR (EA Autoworks). Get from them.

As for torque : Whats your budget? The best way is increase stroke distance, increase compression and larger pistons (stroke). But that'll cost you quite a bit.

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
if no budget ....you may option on basic mod 1st such as aftermarket air filter and full exhaust system setup ....in this 2 mod ..you want it to be done for the 1st time and also last time ....stay with drop in air filter as you no need to spend so much money if you are going for open pod ...aftermarket KNN drop in is juz nice..low budget juz option for UTR brand or zenden....exhaust ...go for hotbits full setup ...dyno proven ...no sinkalan.com ....so that you no need to change over and over again to gain the optimum result ....hotbits is the way ...

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
i read from some articles... a properly tuned TTB setup can get 80% of a 4-throttle system.

For my car, the throttle response n torque gain are great. The throttle response is like more than 100% increased after tuning. No joke. Havent send for dyno yet.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

izso,
On a stock car the gain is there la.. will be noticeable.. not as minimal as u mentioned la..

Throttle response will be much better for sure... it will be something like installing a weber on an EFI car... minus the increased FC.

The TTB setup is ideal for engines with internals done up like head jobs + increased displacement, as the intake system became the main restriction in the entire combustion system after all those internal mods.
Legal ar ? :adore:

Knightz85

Jan 9, 2010
Brunei
Dude you got a damn disturbing avatar you know that?

Drexchan and Guan are the sellers of the Works AFPR (EA Autoworks). Get from them.

As for torque : Whats your budget? The best way is increase stroke distance, increase compression and larger pistons (stroke). But that'll cost you quite a bit.
hahaha remember my avatar everytime b4 going to sleep OK hahaha

i know they selling bro...whats the official site? any link you can give me? ive search with google already..the only match are from mudah.my,is that it? :hmmmm:

um...other suggestion than internal mods..im not ready yet to "kacau" the internal huhuhu
im still a noob bro

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

if no budget ....you may option on basic mod 1st such as aftermarket air filter and full exhaust system setup ....in this 2 mod ..you want it to be done for the 1st time and also last time ....stay with drop in air filter as you no need to spend so much money if you are going for open pod ...aftermarket KNN drop in is juz nice..low budget juz option for UTR brand or zenden....exhaust ...go for hotbits full setup ...dyno proven ...no sinkalan.com ....so that you no need to change over and over again to gain the optimum result ....hotbits is the way ...
the basic mods,DONE already bro...im using coldairinduction with open pod filter (on the way with heatshield),from extractor 2 inch piping ended with 5zigen straight flow exhaust,8mm cable plug(oem busted already),NGK plugs,ground wire from ????(forgot the name)gonna change to pivot next

also forgot to mention..im using wira SE-4g15
the mods ive done is good already..can reach 190km/h(dont know the HP though) dyno is pretty expansive here(Brunei)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, I have an 05 Camry company car previously used by another person. So what I noticed was that when I closed the boot lid, it sounded very metallic and hollow like closing a standard Viva door with its hollow metallic sound. Since it's a company car, I'm not going to spend loads of my money on a car which isn't mine. So I took this opportunity to try out some DIY acoustic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience