looking for parts? post it here...

owtaman

Oct 9, 2008
Hi Guys,
I am looking for Polyurethane/Silicon bushing for ECR33 steering rack, the one that hold the rod at the bottom. Any idea where to get this item ? Who is the authorized dealer for SuperPro in KL/PJ area ?

Considering Nismo parts too..

i am looking for clutch set for rb26dett r34, if possible ogura used....anyone has it, pls pm me or sms me..thanks...number: 012-2977012...

WyNG

Jul 16, 2008
garageMeister Motorsports ( Also Known As TWY TRADING ): Used BNR34, Meter Cluster, Denso Iridium Plug & Garrett Turbo N1

kawan2...mari mari mari~~~~~~~~~

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

RB26DETT OEM conrod for sale~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

garageMeister Motorsports ( Also Known As TWY TRADING ): Used BNR34, Meter Cluster, Denso Iridium Plug & Garrett Turbo N1

kawan2...mari mari mari~~~~~~~~~

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

RB26DETT OEM conrod for sale~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
off from BNR34/ fuel pump, oil pump too~~~~~~
pict upload soon~~~~~

WyNG

Jul 16, 2008

wai88

Dec 11, 2008
seremban
Looking for RB25DET INTAKE Valve, anyone have spare? It'z urgent, I need 1 Pcs only, plas pm me if you can get it for me...appreciate your help

sunseeker

Feb 3, 2006
Looking for splitfire ignition coil for RB26 and GT-R33 front brake pad. Thanks.

[PIMPIN]

May 21, 2004
WyNG

On the lookout for the following for my V-Spec II. Reason I'm asking you is because my cousin/nephew recommended Northern Garage based on his past experience with his M-Spec Nur.

1) EGT sensor for MFD (supposedly hard to source or terribly expensive?)

2) Replace the rear differential of my V-Spec II. Either rebuild my current differential or replace with brand new one from Nissan.

3) HICAS steering boss kit for the BNR34 with steering (bear in mind currently have airbag in place) - this one not so important to be honest - Melayu cakap "kalau ada, ada. Kalau tak ada, tak apa").

I have a lot of parts I want to source for my V-Spec II because Khoyos is the poison due to which I've decided to convert the V-Spec II into a full on road registered track/time attack car. Damn you Khoyos, I now pronounce you "bad influence"! :biggrin:

But must slowly do lah, where got money like some of the rich members here but bersyukur dengan apa yang ada :bawling:

WyNG

Jul 16, 2008
[PIMPIN];1063729849 said:
WyNG

On the lookout for the following for my V-Spec II. Reason I'm asking you is because my cousin/nephew recommended Northern Garage based on his past experience with his M-Spec Nur.

1) EGT sensor for MFD (supposedly hard to source or terribly expensive?)

2) Replace the rear differential of my V-Spec II. Either rebuild my current differential or replace with brand new one from Nissan.

3) HICAS steering boss kit for the BNR34 with steering (bear in mind currently have airbag in place) - this one not so important to be honest - Melayu cakap "kalau ada, ada. Kalau tak ada, tak apa").

I have a lot of parts I want to source for my V-Spec II because Khoyos is the poison due to which I've decided to convert the V-Spec II into a full on road registered track/time attack car. Damn you Khoyos, I now pronounce you "bad influence"! :biggrin:

But must slowly do lah, where got money like some of the rich members here but bersyukur dengan apa yang ada :bawling:
Oh...that gold nur...hehehe..Z A K R I...hehehe...met him last month.....

[PIMPIN]

May 21, 2004
Oh...that gold nur...hehehe..Z A K R I...hehehe...met him last month.....
Yes, if you see him tell him his Uncle Razlan 'kecik hati' dengan dia. Raya finish already, still never come see me.

WyNG

Jul 16, 2008
[PIMPIN];1063730230 said:
Yes, if you see him tell him his Uncle Razlan 'kecik hati' dengan dia. Raya finish already, still never come see me.
lol......ya met him at friends wedding dinner....same table..just beside my partner...hehehehe
u tried on his car b4 ?

:rofl:

[PIMPIN]

May 21, 2004
lol......ya met him at friends wedding dinner....same table..just beside my partner...hehehehe
u tried on his car b4 ?

:rofl:
Must rogol all his cars all 10 of them but the latest MkVI.. :idea:

Didn't speak to him for at least six months when he sold the GTR LOL

WyNG

Jul 16, 2008
[PIMPIN];1063730361 said:
Must rogol all his cars all 10 of them but the latest MkVI.. :idea:

Didn't speak to him for at least six months when he sold the GTR LOL
hehehee.........lol........anyway..he is a nice guy !!!hehehehe

khoyos

Nov 23, 2003
[quote='[PIMPIN]

[/quote]
damnnnnn i just noticed ur post! lariiiii!!!!:driver:

A Post Every 5 Mins

helo there.. as i promised.. here is the DIY snap shot i take during my DIY session on sound proofing my wira door...

just dont laugh if my method is worng... but good comment/new method is welcomed... thanks

stuff u need to get started:
1. a sound proofing mat.. i got mine from a forumer (ninja_iga) and its a self adhesive super lon... it 10mm
2. knife
3. screw drive to take of ur door panel
4. and the most important is patience... heheh

estimated time to complete... 2-3...