both r not bad.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
ettk2003 said:
will be installed to turbo...thanks
y dun try K&N? even the design is the same n bored...but the performance is good

i experienced few open port filters..but K&N is the best so far for me.....my car is 2000cc.....i used knn 6"..no air restriction...u can feel the power directly....my 2 cents

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
evo5229 said:
thanksss everyonee yaaa......erm at the last.....anyone can show me the product? and im going 2 install...either knn or APEXI only...so any one can show me the pic...coz they are many type.....so which suitable 4 carb 1.3.....hey thanskk u guyss yaaa..... :tee: :dancing2:
Knn 3" only if u wish to put rampipe....no adaptor required....if no rampipe...u hv to buy direct put on top knn oledi..

Last edited:

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
eneos sells k&n filters. apex'i a bit more difficult to find. anyone know where to get?

ettk2003

Known Member
Sep 15, 2004
huakenny said:
y dun try K&N? even the design is the same n bored...but the performance is good

i experienced few open port filters..but K&N is the best so far for me.....my car is 2000cc.....i used knn 6"..no air restriction...u can feel the power directly....my 2 cents
oh really...whats the price for k&n, for 1.8 turbo..u using any heat shield? heard that open pod with no heat shield will coz lost in hp instead...

ettk2003

Known Member
Sep 15, 2004
if u want new ones, ksp at sunway have it, just asked few days ago...

Hawke said:
eneos sells k&n filters. apex'i a bit more difficult to find. anyone know where to get?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
ettk2003 said:
oh really...whats the price for k&n, for 1.8 turbo..u using any heat shield? heard that open pod with no heat shield will coz lost in hp instead...
new price or used? if used, get it from tauhutauhu lo....rm150 only free wash n re-oiled....

mt heat-shield not yet ready..CAI done oledi

loss hp only if ur car suck hot hot air...

ettk2003

Known Member
Sep 15, 2004
huakenny said:
new price or used? if used, get it from tauhutauhu lo....rm150 only free wash n re-oiled....

mt heat-shield not yet ready..CAI done oledi

loss hp only if ur car suck hot hot air...
new ones :) any place to recommend for doing the heat shield? with reasonable price...thanks

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
ettk2003 said:
new ones :) any place to recommend for doing the heat shield? with reasonable price...thanks
i think kent20 got deal with new knn stuffs rite? can find him at zth one

heatshield...ukay perdana got one can do..but i not sure he wil do o not...coz mostly for fren car..i help u ask la...cheaper n nicer :rock:

ettk2003

Known Member
Sep 15, 2004
k...thanks a lot...

will wait for ur good news... :)

huakenny said:
i think kent20 got deal with new knn stuffs rite? can find him at zth one

heatshield...ukay perdana got one can do..but i not sure he wil do o not...coz mostly for fren car..i help u ask la...cheaper n nicer :rock:

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
erm, for 1.3 carb, i guess you can go brother and buy the RAM, then you need to get the adaptor to fit into the ram, cause im using it on my car now also, with some unbranded open pod filter. so far so good, no problem ;) can also buy the adaptor to fit in the custom stainless steel pipe too. so means you got the air-ram for your carby, then get the adaptor to get the stainless steel air-ram and also the ram itself, then add on the filter at the end of it, in the end, you manage to bring the filter further away from the engine giving it good position for CAI purpose and also nice look stainless steel ram attached to your filter and also in your engine bay ;)

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
hmmm... for my iswara lat time, i was just using the adaptor... do u need the ram?

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
erm, the ram is not necessary,butthen since the carb is on top of your engine, wanna avoid getting hot air marr, so i try to get air from other place besides on top of the engine lor ;)

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
but my adaptor has an arm woh... rm65 stainless steel. it leads to the area behind the lights. hmm... maybe u can try to find one like that to save cost? got mine done near s222 but dunno how to describe...

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
evo5229 said:
heyyy..really....cooll....can show your pic arr........anyway...1.3 carb? powerful your car?
hehehe
my pic at home.. maybe will post here this weekend.. :D

my car is old old car lar.. :p
datsun 120y with datsun 1.5litre engine.. :D
not 1.3

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well over a year ago, one of our customers purchased an R35 GT-R, had it painted by one of the local body shops that we worked with and then had us install our AMS Alpha 9 GT-R package along with a built 3.8L and Alpha trans upgrade. This was the highest hp Alpha 9 we had built to date and we dubbed it the Agent Orange GT-R. He had since sold the car in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience