Feb 26, 2005
:) bumpy...bumper...bumps

opet

Known Member
Feb 26, 2005
:) bumps....

zaf

Mar 15, 2005
Opet, i am riding on Saga and installed APM lowered spring already. What is the best choice for me? kayaba RS or APM performax. FYI i don want so hard abs. What i want is firm handling that not so much compromise ride.

TQ

encuk

Jan 25, 2005
interested...

pls pm me ur kontakt no...
pm me also the model type..
i'm in jb will headed to kl 18.05.05 onward for personal reason
how will i meet u in short time...
and not forgeting i'm not familiar with kl traffic route...

interesting on kayaba rs (kancil)
is this the red kolor one...
is this different with the kayaba sr...or srs@sr2
will pay kash...
(if not changing mind till date)

Last edited:

opet

Known Member
Feb 26, 2005
bros,

encuk: kayaba rs is in silver colour (but different with kayaba ss or kayaba sr). this damper made to handle when the engine upgrade/transplant done to your car, eg. kancil to mira, wira to mivec or turbos... kyb rs is not hard type (racing/track) damper. its bound and rebound setting is for street performance.. meaning that for sports daily driving.. it consist of comfortness and performance wise element... can call me anytime bro, 019-3793493...

zaf: if u still using standard engine and just wanna need comfortness and slightly improvement to your suspension, i strongly suggest go for apm performax. this absorber is very comfort (compared with OEM one) when match with sport spring yet still offer u firm ride (but never expect it can "belasah corner" like kyb rs)... this one is normal stroke damper and can match with variety of sport spring.. in ur case, apm sport spring should be fine if match with performax damper...

aqsa_mania

Mar 10, 2005
Dude....yoor selling per unit not per pair, is it correct? i drive kelisa and i'm intersted with APM performax. so it that's mean 1 batang is RM 165 not a pair lah?

How's about the Monroe & Kayaba RS? izit available for kelisa?

opet

Known Member
Feb 26, 2005
aqsa_mania: yup, you're right. that price is per unit. means that for kelisa front setup, the price for apm performax will be at rm 330. kayaba rs for kelisa is not available.. at the moment, monroe reflex for kelisa still not available. but, i'm sure they will come out for the kelisa application...

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
got any absorber for corolla LE 12 valve?

i know monroe reflex got model for my car.
how much for full set?

opet

Known Member
Feb 26, 2005
LoGic: i'm not sure whether kyb rs can use with 17inch rims.. as far as i'm concerned, for iswara model, the maximum size is 15inch if u using kyb rs. For wira/satria/putra, i'm not so sure lor... but according to supplier, it is not advisable to use kyb rs with 16inch and above rims.

TypicalGuy: bro, i've to check the price of monroe reflex for LE. only got price for proton and perodua models so far. will update u later..

opet

Known Member
Feb 26, 2005
armleemk said:
how much does it cost for front pair kayaba rs for kancil ?.....
aiseyman, sorry bro,
kayaba rs for kancil, the manufacturer sell it in complete package..so cannot buy separately.. the package include 4 complete damper (front and rear) and sport springs (i'm not sure the brand, it's red colour, but must be from kayaba or apm spring, i think).. for kancil, they come out complete set.. the price as stated, RM 700 for complete set..

but, if there is any changes about this, i'll update it here..

Last edited:

opet

Known Member
Feb 26, 2005
armleemk said:
how much does it cost for front pair kayaba rs for kancil ?.....
bro, the kyb rs for kancil only come in package (4 dampers + 4 sport springs)...
for kancil, the manufacturer not produced it in loose parts... so sorry..

opet

Known Member
Feb 26, 2005
no problem bro,

i'll update in the thread once they got to sell kyb rs as a loose parts for kancil.

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
hi pal..r u selling kayaba SR absorber for wira 1.5..?can u try enlighten me wats the difference between karaya SR and RS type..?is yes do quote me the price..thanx

Last edited by a moderator:

opet

Known Member
Feb 26, 2005
kiyoshi said:
hi pal..r u selling kayaba SR absorber for wira 1.5..?can u try enlighten me wats the difference between karaya SR and RS type..?is yes do quote me the price..thanx
bro, nope.. i'm not selling kayaba sr.. just selling kayaba rs.. rs is the silver colour one.. sr i'm not sure what's the colour (blue if i'm not mistaken)...
i never tried kayaba sr before, so i guess it will unfair if i compare kayaba rs with kayaba sr..
i dont mind if anybody out there who have used or using kayaba sr, and give some comment in my thread... u r most welcome....

opet

Known Member
Feb 26, 2005
xcheong said:
do u have apm R-tech absorber?
i used to sell r-tech before. r-tech is the predecessor model of performax..
it's a short stroke damper. same like kayaba rs.. and then, the manufacturer stop the r-tech production and they came out with new model as a replacement which called apm performax. performax also have a normal stroke and short stroke type. but in here, for performax, i'm just selling the normal stroke one. and also i dont have any stock for r-tech. there will be no production anymore for r-tech. for short stroke damper, i concentrate on kayaba rs.

hope this will helps....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. announced the All-New Insight has now received over 500 confirmed bookings after only 10 days from the official launch. This marks a significant milestone as it is the highest ever achieved confirmed bookings of a hybrid vehicle in Malaysia, within such a short period of time.

In 2009, Honda's total industry volume was 505,509 units. Out of that, total hybrid cars sold...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience