Attempted car hijacking

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
2 friends and a BASEBALL BAT? at a police station?

N

NAkiLLA

hmm.. call me naive, but the police at bukit aman allow you to go there and take matters into your own hands?? i thought that kind of thing is strictly only for tengkus and people in v v high places!
please clarify...would be great if we were allowed by the cops to go and serve out justice ourselves to these animals....

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
this is malaysia....kasi hamtam saja si pukimak tu.....btw this is freaky shit....those who drive gti beware man.....so unsafe these days....broad daylight also like this.....why ar.....aih :(

lonewolf

1,000 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
WOW :blink: :blink: ....this is dam feaking dangerous man....the parang must be dam freaking long man.. :blink: :blink: ....

lonewolf

1,000 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Originally posted by NAkiLLA@Jan 5 2005, 12:16
hmm.. call me naive, but the police at bukit aman allow you to go there and take matters into your own hands?? i thought that kind of thing is strictly only for tengkus and people in v v high places!
please clarify...would be great if we were allowed by the cops to go and serve out justice ourselves to these animals....
they know how u feel mar i guess...so let u wack kau them first la..

gene

Dec 1, 2003
its wonders what a little money can sort out isnt it? plus the bonus that my father knew some people there.

u can call yourself naive or whatever cause i aint sellin this story :)

just a share of experience, ya'll can interpret or misinterpret it however

gene

Dec 1, 2003
sorry, forgot to let you guys know that the 'event' took place at approximately 1:30am in bangsar, near BSC.

and please excuse me for being rascist in my comments if i was, i apologize. sometimes when these things happen to you, you cant help but be.

algojo9

Known Member
May 23, 2004
hoW tO kewL doWn thiS stuFFi
eNy ideAaas

N

NAkiLLA

hey didnt think i was buying or selling nothing :rolleyes:

js wanted to know how you get invited to a thug bash

lotusgrey

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
hiya Dawg!! how's jupi? u oso better keep ur eyes peeled, unless u've sold ur gti.

rakuen,
its the oem light blue from factory, n the whole car looks standard stock. just like any other waja u see on the road.

gene,
at least its comforting to know ur assailants got caught n should be in prison. mine r still out there preying on their next victim. sad to say, the polis hv not questioned me on anything regarding this incident. said an investigating officer will call me but after 2 weeks+, still no action taken. :(

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
fuck .... this is too extreme just for hijacking, are they trying to kill you? lotusgrey, glad that you are ok.

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
Damn Terence, really sorry to hear about the experience. You can never be too safe wherever you are. Just keep your eyes and ears peeled at all times.

WinDz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
Visit site
lotusgrey: whoaaa.. ur passenger door glass looks like that guy is chopping ur glass liddat wan ?? one big big horizontal crackz... anyway its good to hear that u are safe man .. scary man nowadays world

gene: wah lau eh ... ur case also darn scary man... actually i think what they didnt is trying to say u bang them then ask for money ler .. cos i also kena before last time .. around 12 near bank negara there after my friends party. these 2 cars 1 dunno what car in front and another 1 is red iswara that following the 1st car.. then they both over took my car then suddenly dat red iswara jam brake and i failed to stop in time, car skid and i bang a bit on his back, my bumper longgar out.. and his back bumper no damage.. not even a scratch on his plate number.. then 4 indian guyz come down and start bising bising want me to pay them, then another 4 more indian guyz come down from the car in front of the iswara and at that time i was basically surrounded by 8 indian guyz.. i was like.. shittzzz.. cant do much and i trying to tell them their bumper okie ma.. nothing happen .. my car damage ooo.. but then another guy shout at me .. "tak kisah !! i nak bumper baru jugak!! sekarang u mau settle tempat lu ka tempat i, i ni CALL MAN tau .. i boleh claim apa apa saje dari insurance lu" i was like damn freak out .. luckily i got this friend,daniel who his father is kindda samseng guy last time come out and tell them .. now no need bising bising in da middle of the road la .. we go down there.. bank negara there settle there la .. now we blocking traffic.. while the other guy who is in my car calling daniel's father and ask him what to do cos we are surrounded by 8 indian guyz.. then my friend deceive them and they agree to move the car from there and go settle at bank negara.. but luckily they stupid enough having both cars in front of my car and believing that we will follow them. when reach the part where the road split, 1 road going down to the round about to turn in bank negara and 1 fly over all the way to jalan kuching .. we wait for them to masuk to the lane below to the round about and i faster speed off up to the flyover and speed all the way to chow kit cos my fren dad told him to go chow kit at least we will be safe is those ferlow manage to chase us and buat kacau there..
my frens dad told us luckily we didnt follow them .. if not money, everything also gone, most probably sure got whacked wan.. in de end we go make a police report over this matter just to be safe, tot that the police will help us over this kindda unethical act on the road.. but then in the end i got a summon and no action is taken towards those ferlow who trying to ugut me.. -_-

fahmyzs

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
PJ/Sunway
Visit site
Hi guys..
heheh surely people who faced this prob will be panic in dat time...
let me share u sumthing.. this thing happend back at my hometown , Ipoh...
dat early morning we came back from clubbing..around four in da morning ..
there were 3 of us in da car..me, a guy n a gurl.
i was driving my mom's car- bmw 3 series...
came out fom town area heading to highway...(we gonna go back to sleep at my house-so have to take highway fer 10 min,)
While i was on highway..i was driving around 50 - 60 km/hr
suddenly... one perdana v6 wif three people in it cut me off... n emergency break.. at da same time..b4 da v6 can actually stop... two man jump out from back seat with parang running towards my car..
we were so damn panic.. my gurlfriend start screeming......i was so panic..
In dat panic moment, my brain juzz keep on saying"run away"- as dat 2 mans nearl approaching my car.. i reversed a bit..
u guys think whut happened..??
instead of reverse..which i tought i put in reverse gear..but actually i dunt..i put my padel..da car go straight..n hit one of tha man with parang... we were shocks in da car.. his friend who saw it ran back to their car.. leaving the other one lying down on da road bleeding..
we dun't there to turun from da car.. so we juzz reversed a bit da car n call up my dad..
b4 my dad can reach, petrol car came n passed over..
they stop...
they saw da man..n look in my car.. then he knock my window..with his hand on his gunn..
he asked whut happened..
we said they trying to rob n harm us..
one of his friend checking on dat lying man..9dunno he's alife or not..(whut can u aspect..bmw with human..which one more keras..?)
Than da police tak percaye..he tought i langgar dat man coz i'm drunk.. he jerit2 ask us to turun...and lydown on da road.. while pointing his gun at me..
i said whut da fu*k...
"they trying to attack us with parang"...
then he asked hi friends to check for parang around there..
by dat time few passers stop by...
checking out whyt's happening...
luckly his friend found da parang underneath my car..
then he's cool.. he ask how things happened..
we juzz explain.. than my dad came.. feel so glad at dat time..
we were brought to police station...
make a report..
than go back home...
the chieff inspector said.." this case is ok..coz self pretection.."
..........moral of da story.....
if any of u guy's or gurls out there..who's facing da same situation, juzz knock them down...!!!! juzz make everything u can to protect urself..even u have to takes sumone live....
god bless me....i dun't want thins thing to happen..but for our safety.. it's ok.. indeed..i neva do that in purpose..my tought is to reverse da car n run..hehe may b he deserved that...
heeh.. god bless us all..

fahmyzs

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
PJ/Sunway
Visit site
dunno la friend if he's dead or alive..
coz i don't dare to stay in ipoh any longer..da next afternoon i straight away come down to kl...
scared also if dat fellas gang come n look for me..
but till now.. no problem la.. mayb they couldn't recognised da plate number coz dat thing happened at night..
but from my opinion..he's dead la...
lotz of blood n ambulance came kind of late...around 40 min.
My dad said he's malay...but he also neva tell me that man alive or dead..
hehe... gud lesson for everyone..especially thieft.!!!
best part is.. we'll neva feel guilty after dat accident..

hee.. god bless us all..

fahmyzs

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
PJ/Sunway
Visit site
to all people who try to act like road bully...!!!
my advice is.."CHANGE UR HAbBITs"
u play with me..u gonna become dead meat man..!!! huwawwauwhaa.!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
lotusgrey....luckily u send ur gf to work already. if not those asshole might have slashed her. damn scary lah :blink:

My mom also kena one time. She stop at a junction and was going to turn left then suddenly a green kancil juz cucuk in from her left side at blocked my mom's car.
Luckily she was driving mt father's CAMRY. Two guy went out from the car with baseball bat. :blink: My mom didnt think much juz out her feet to the pedal full throttle. She banged the kancil kaw kaw from the side one of the guy fell down and hatuk the back of his own head and screaming in pain. the other one was hit by the banged kancil but not serious hurt. My mother went for police station immediately. It happened last year january juz after CNY. Luckily my mom is OK but she damn GENG lah for a woman... :D

hondalang

May 6, 2005
LANGKAWI
move away

friend this kind of story happen in kKL almost every day.....is lucky you are ok.i stay in KL olso story no need to talk lah olmost the same .you know what i do?i move to langkawi now!very peaceful place ,door no lock windoor no lock olso no problem .i stay here more then six month now !takut go back to KL already.****here JPJ strong olso....ha ha ha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s one of those scenarios that you always wondered about but never really got the chance to see played out. Sure cars going sideways are a thing of art but even their two-wheeled counterparts can get that back end out and that is sublime art.

So here we have a Mazda RX-7 with a 375hp Corvette V8 under the hood going up against a 2005 Kawasaki ZX10 with 175hp. Taking the reigns of the RX-7 is pro race car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience