Am I too late to buy a skyline R34 GTT?

ChinaBlack

Feb 5, 2010
JOHOR
out of sudden the seller not interested in selling his skyline, damn there goes my dream..

Hope to hear some good news from Kmunz

honda6831

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
Hi bro,

Welcome to the world of skyline, I just owned a GTT for almost 2 months..

After 10 years of waiting to buy my dream car Evo, out of sudden I turn to bought a skyline Er34 GTT with auto....hehe...

I got approx 110k loan for my GTT while my friend sold to me @ 120k....
Haha, really a surprise, it's a full converted GTR look but the engine is totally stock & still maintain my favorite Auto transmission, sifu here pls don shoot me...FYI, auto gearbox now is only approx RM500 only, pls tell me which gearbox can get in this price, this only useful for owner like me...hehe, most of skyline sifu here will converted to the manual transmission which cost 2 to 5k system....when u need powerful...

For the parts, almost I source online, oversea & JDMautolink...parts are easy to get for all wear & tear part...I spent nearly 10k to replace all my platform part, the arm, link, bushes & s on....my friend has not done or spend a single cents since he drove 2006....n when I changed all parts are still intact original, it means the parts last almost for 10 years since out from factory....

Although the fuel consumption is high, but once u own a skyline, n u r the driver, feel it on the road, how people admire the skyline roar sound & the look....

Really, skyline roar is one of the very unique sound on the road...

U can't go wrong with this car, 10 years is too young for this beast while now Japanese in Japan are spending 100 to 200k to refurbish their 200k KM mileage monster, and almost weekly, monthly they have 50 to 300 skyline gathered around to share their opinion....

I am still a junior in skyline world, there are many sifu in our country, 300, 400++ hp monster are around the corner...

Happy hunting for a gorgeous & sexy skyline...

Cheers,

padi83

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hehe.. could not agreed more with honda6831~!! maybe can change to 'skyline6831' perhaps??
same to me auto gtt stock with minor2 mode.. already can tapau most of car from standing start!!

"skyline crazy"

andysiam

Sep 23, 2006
bro....a dream car will never disappear from your mind until u obtain it.... I am a R34 admirer for more than 10 years..... never give up your chance if u really can afford it......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It has been quite a while since I posted....the last time I did was last year

Been too busy travelling around & we just celebrated our Grand ma 90th birthday...had a great time catching up with all my uncle & aunt...
came back from all over the world.

the moment i reach home - I did another detailing marathon 2 days 26 hours of detailing over 2 cars

Still recovering from a fall, slipped & fell wearing a worn out crocs during washing my car. Right elbow hurts & worse i dint let it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience