NewsVideos

Nissan GTR vs Two Scion TC Drift Machines

Motor Trend seemingly always does the extraordinary, they have pitted a Corvette against a jet fighter and now they’re pitting the beloved Nissan GTR against two highly capable drift machines, the Scion TC drift cars.

This answers the question many have asked before of the GTR, “Will it drift?” Well, in the video it does seem as if the GTR is a stealth fighter up against two jet fighters. The Scion’s seem to be so much more nimble and maneuverable than the GTR, but straight line speed ultimately prevails, as boring as that may seem. Check out the video above to see the GTR in some sideways action.

Source: Motor Trend

W
  • W
    WHY
  • Feb 9, 2010
This is ridiculous ... they are comparing a 4wd and FR racing spec ... of course is two different world .. wasted my time loading ... :) .. they are trying so hard to condemm the GTR ...
D
  • D
    dixon
  • Feb 10, 2010
the TC with the TRD nascar engine was just a monstrous drift machine
H
  • H
    HaZaRd
  • Feb 10, 2010
this video is just ridiculous... what a lame ads to market Scion cars... lol!
Y
  • Y
    yuza
  • Feb 10, 2010
i dont see the point of the race here. comparing two different car at one time is good but please make it clear what you want to show. not just burning tires. those cars are great but they need a better idea to make a good use of it.
T
  • T
    topspeed
  • Feb 10, 2010
yahhhh... u all are right what is the main point of this vid? comparing 2 fully converted car with standard OEM car????? what the fish is this!!! no matter what u r trying to prove GTR still the best selling sportz car so think again hehehehe.....
p/s: try with the fully loaded NISMO GTR are u dare?
E
Ya? What are they comparing? What's a GTR to do with 2 Scion TC drift cars???
M
  • M
    mu77
  • Feb 11, 2010
They are nuts! GTR is road car, those 2 ugly drift beast meant for drift purpose... Waste time ba...
E
  • E
    eddie
  • Feb 11, 2010
awesome video.....
P
  • P
    pokemon
  • Feb 12, 2010
Those Scions are actually based on FF platform which doesnt mean anything for drifting...

the cars were modified to be FR....typical Americans!
H
  • H
    HAHA
  • Feb 13, 2010
haha..this what they (American) call entertainment..hehe..i don't like either but just for fun..don't be mad lo...many people compare the car from 2 3 different world, like compare the F599xx with Kancil.. =o="
A
  • A
    azadz
  • Feb 15, 2010
Stupid american.....wasted my time waiting for the video.
A