Satria's Owners unite!!

HEYHEY...
guys just wanna let u know i have one FUJITSUBO eksoz for sale
its a twin tail pipe 3 inch each pipe...
n got a S-flow tong...
inlet has been modded to 2 inch...
It's the exact same wan as wat GIBOD and I are using...
price is RM550...
the kaki is a ngam to satria coz this is an exhaust for mirage in japan...
nice exhaust ask gibod or me...
n it's not THE exhaust from my car...
i got another wan...
just wan to post here 1st bfore i post in the advertisement site...
nice item tot wanna let ppl who will appreciate it get it!

ps this is a nice n rare item...

we all go snooker session lar!!!
leng mou?
then we can drink ais kosong also mar there..
IT'S FREE! (arrowhead)....

hahahaha...

why is the weather soooooo HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can die ..........hey guys whts happening......why soooo quiet:)

sub level...u wana buy u ask arrowheadlah he will bring u there...u guys buy together maybe can get cheaper....

tai kor fred...dun push here n there lah...my car no turbo how to on...hahahahahahaha your puma powered car dangerous ler....

arrowhead no money wanna buy sscus la... pokai liao
saving money from now to get it, surely will regret if i get other cheaper semi buckets. so.... hehe wait la if u wan me to bring u. abt 2-3 mths time.

ali G : i like the sound of the FREE part... hahaha but snooker with u... <_< <_< waste time bending down and que only..

Originally posted by Blitz20_86@Apr 19 2005, 01:04
Hi uncle Ray.. long time din see you..haha.. syiok la you guys.. i wanna go also but got exam coming next week!!
[snapback]908751[/snapback]​

yo aaron...........how's life!!! exam next week but not tis week marrr......so wanna come along or not??? :D

the place i mention to buluz is at kelana jaya post office punya opposite larr.........from ldp u can see wan :lol:

LOL...we have a copper in pro-hatch...
got news that my best frens church fren which happen to be my fren also,jus passed away in a drag in NZ... :( died on the spot in his integra V-tec...head on driver also died...freaking news man...

omg.. sorry 2 hear that.. how did it happen in a drag? head on driver...? u mean they dragged on the wrong side of the road ar? :huh:

no...they were dragging on a strip,then his opponent lost control n crashed 1st,then my fren hit him..the car that crashed 1st was facing the collision...*kAaBOooOmm* :(

wah like play who will be chicken like in 2 fast 2 furiuos?????????? :o
sorry bout ur fren man pocroc............

yea la, tmr also u all havent decided lol... but i might not be able to go lor

pocroc, yea lo.. its the risk u have to bear when doing this kinda thing.. some times u can be the most skilled driver in the world with the slimmest chance of mistake.... BUT... the are other people on the road who may not be as "power" as you... sigh...

lol u all got read the lost red Evo7 thread ar? poor thing man the fella.. lost car and kena flamed pula <_<

Originally posted by KoNa@Apr 19 2005, 12:51

guys just wanna let u know i have one FUJITSUBO eksoz for sale
its a twin tail pipe 3 inch each pipe...
n got a S-flow tong...
inlet has been modded to 2 inch...
It's the exact same wan as wat GIBOD and I are using...
price is RM550...
the kaki is a ngam to satria coz this is an exhaust for mirage in japan...
nice exhaust ask gibod or me...
n it's not THE exhaust from my car...
ps this is a nice n rare item...
[snapback]909947[/snapback]​

:o .. why selling bro?.. sure thing this is a rare item.. and originally made for mirage japan.. or should i say cyborg mebi..
damn quite at idling.. even yr engine is louder..

nice item bro.. free bump for u.. ;)

hi guys.. its been a while.. seems more newcomers joining in.. a good sign .. :)

welcome to pro-hatch.. probably we can intro ourself in one fine day..

i have lost track of the thread after a while.. seems talk of the day of where to go this wednesday since thursday is holiday...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom