>>any Seremban People<< N9

Khoo198:
:rofl: Not stealing just sharing your design. Really admire the whole design and the person who did it. Very nicely done. Looks like a real car man....potential Bodykit Designer. :top:

Hey guys, sorry for the coming in late...just finish my work and free lance modelling shoot for a friend's bridal catalog.

YH, ok just give us the walkie....after u guys will see why my hair blonde colour one....explain at TT....Hahahaha

TR, I come to your house fetch you ok mou? better don't leave your car there, scare anything *touch wood* happens.

@#$%^&*....nia sing, those P*** really big small eyes, kereta besar sikit saje ma, kena bayar 'yuran' pulak, lagi cakap kurang sangat...

Khoo~nasib la lu...

even tht goat faster than us oso didn't catch by white glove.....i guess he is speeding at 240km/h....tht goat fast until they cant see it....MR2:adore:Putra:adore:GTT:adore:Altis:adore::sheep:Beh~meh~

itu beh meh, suddenly pedal to the metal. I also shocked then pedal to the metal too. Then TR use walkie and say "itu BLANk drive so fast go where?" :rofl: :rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

he say you use motul oil sure must tekan one :rofl:

tht is truth....if not u use Motiu for wht??:thefinger:

should bring jpjlover along ma,sure give face 1..:biggrin:

actually i heard TR told tht officer tht he knw jpjlover aka mls_gamer...thts why he released us without giving summon...=P

Btw,F1..FiFA WC....how to choose~:banghead::mad:

what happen ?? mind to share ?

cannot guess meh?? "draw cartoon noneed to draw organ" ma....see what khoo said than sure u will know...by the way, i forgot to use your name la, if not sure gasi muka punya :biggrin:

even tht goat faster than us oso didn't catch by white glove.....i guess he is speeding at 240km/h....tht goat fast until they cant see it....MR2:adore:Putra:adore:GTT:adore:Altis:adore::sheep:Beh~meh~

wai88:next time your wallet inside put RM5 enough already:idea:

[H][K],nice to meet you.....very nice putra there:love:

ini wai88, say top boost is 4k rpm. But after enter toll only straight boost and pull away. We walkie inside say "you see, you see. ah wai drive so fast dunno wan go where" :rofl:

After that kena tiong kaw kaw near by Estima :biggrin:

On our way back, u didnt see got an Iswara come to beside me and rev rev...then I tell khoo...what's the number of the Iswara ah...1705 something

TR, I saw that too from behind. He keep step on the gas preeh preeh to us, don't he know who he is dealing with...if he rev me then okay lah, but go rev two turbo cars there really :stupid:

that iswara is my anak buah~~~ he just wanna represent me say hello to u all only mah~~ hahaha

wai88:next time your wallet inside put RM5 enough already:idea:

[H][K],nice to meet you.....very nice putra there:love:

khoo...kenot leh, u know wat the fella said??...."kereta besar tak boleh bagi chance la !! "

ini wai88, say top boost is 4k rpm. But after enter toll only straight boost and pull away. We walkie inside say "you see, you see. ah wai drive so fast dunno wan go where" :rofl:

After that kena tiong kaw kaw near by Estima :biggrin:

YH...really cut at 4k rpm la, it prove by the estima !! 1st time kena bully :bawling:

*ahem*

that's one of the reason why i lurve olskool...hehe~~~:evil:

itu beh meh, suddenly pedal to the metal. I also shocked then pedal to the metal too. Then TR use walkie and say "itu BLANk drive so fast go where?" :rofl: :rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

he say you use motul oil sure must tekan one :rofl:

boring ma...must bring up some heat...mcm ni baru la best!!!:top:

^^

true...if use motul must tekan...racing purpose ma...if not tekan then better use penzzoil la...kekeke

On our way back, u didnt see got an Iswara come to beside me and rev rev...then I tell khoo...what's the number of the Iswara ah...1705 something

i got saw that fella too...really :stupid:

Last edited:
all seremban kaki are kaki pedal to the metal de...takut....hehe

beh...on mrr2 tat time,oso got 1 wira tiong me,from fast lane to middle,den to slow den back to middle keep tiong me...drive avanza oso wan to tiong,wan to bully slow car..sob

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom