ZTH Kepong Area's TT

5115: Aiyo, ppl post sure must read clearly and with heart ma..dun wanna waste ppl's effort and time typing...:rofl:

TitanRev: Lolz! Bro, Is always a nightmare to go to KL area during Christmas lolz! and especially is also school holiday. I went to times square at 12pm and traffic was still okay but kinda jam adi...but was also lucky to get a parking lot.

After that left to 1 Utama at 2pm. 1Utama is really nightmare...traffic jams, car park full especially the open air parking can see many cars rounding inside and jam as well. So, decided to park Basement at New Wing and also very very lucky to find an empty parking space and yet exactly in front of the escalator lolz! :biggrin:

Just came back from Sungai wang earlier again as well....really not a place to do shopping during scholl holidays...area was packed, can hardly walk and were experiencing Asses to Asses Crawl every min...ppl are walking like as though they dun own a soul in them...really like zombies taking own sweet time to walk...haih! Real Nightmare.

Anyway, how come didn't give us a call when u r at KL lolz! Can get to meet u ma...

Supra_Fanatics:
brader,"seng mok" a bit ma...TitanRev was ****** with his apam or the other 1(i guess la) ma...why u always like to be light bulb 1...not good,not good~~~

Last edited:
happy new year! merry christmas! happy holiday!
see u guys soon at TT

just came back from cameron....

Supra_Fanatics:
brader,"seng mok" a bit ma...TitanRev was ****** with his apam or the other 1(i guess la) ma...why u always like to be light bulb 1...not good,not good~~~

That's one of the reason why I'm into search for light bulbs for Altis lolz!:thefinger:

Aiyo bro, is also cuz I'm with my apam as well ma...so at least we get to meet in a pair so still not consider as light bulb. The most is we might end up exchanging some words then walk on separate ways liao...just eager to see TitanRev Bro again ma...

1 day must go Japan with TR and khoo :biggrin:

happy new year! merry christmas! happy holiday!
see u guys soon at TT

just came back from cameron....

Happy New Year and Merry Belated Christmas to you EvoZ bro...so nice went cameron for holiday...was it packed and traffic flow was okay?

hi to all kepong zth members~ im new form here, hope to know more members and sifu..

part-time farmer:confused::rofl:
Lolz! Funny guy lar u...

hi to all kepong zth members~ im new form here, hope to know more members and sifu..
Hi THYENG, nice to meet you...you may come and join us for TT(Teh Tarik Session) every Friday Night 10pm at a Restaurant nearby Starplus.

Wow...can see that you are driving a Monster Myvi :ahhhhh: YRV turbo? lolz!

Supra_Fanatics:
this THYENGhad been lurked in zth for 2 years edi...i think i know why he join kepong TT so suddenly...udang disebalik mee ni...:rofl:

THYENG:
registered at year 2007...still can consider as new member eh?

we kepong TT all noob 1...kekekeke

Supra_Fanatics:
this THYENGhad been lurked in zth for 2 years edi...i think i know why he join kepong TT so suddenly...udang disebalik mee ni...:rofl:

THYENG:
registered at year 2007...still can consider as new member eh?

we kepong TT all noob 1...kekekeke

In this section im new.. haha :rofl:

THYENG:
ok...then come and join us next friday night...:biggrin:

alrdy ask u to join this TT ages ago...but u keep refuse to come...

btw,please prepare ya...worry u would be disappoint...because nowadays vry seldom member attend to TT...all like to hide at the behind monitor and TCSS...

oh...seems like yesterday night TT with u twins i blow water...blow too big alrdy...a bit regret now...

anyway~~~Welcome to ZTH Kepong TT!!!

That's one of the reason why I'm into search for light bulbs for Altis lolz!:thefinger:

Aiyo bro, is also cuz I'm with my apam as well ma...so at least we get to meet in a pair so still not consider as light bulb. The most is we might end up exchanging some words then walk on separate ways liao...just eager to see TitanRev Bro again ma...

1 day must go Japan with TR and khoo :biggrin:

Happy New Year and Merry Belated Christmas to you EvoZ bro...so nice went cameron for holiday...was it packed and traffic flow was okay?
i went up on 25th morning....using the simpang pulai entry ...so no jam but little far coz took a big circle.....when i came down, the traffic was terrible on the going up side from tapah all the way until tanah rata.....till tringkap...

went there coz my colleague wedding.....

part-time farmer:confused::rofl:
i wanna farm but they got no vacancy, coz the gals there all very nice complexion, pinkish face and smiling all the time.....maybe they like to smile....feel like wanna stayback a few days..:)

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

blank is kepong TT upcoming star.....contact him for tt...

THYENG,welcome to kepong tt,you guys from bt caves?kepong tt dun hv sifu,all noob nia

just wanna share with u guys

3 of my friends & I went for riki2 trip today(gombak-genting sempah-bentong)

just do some preparation before the official TT at the middle of Jan 2010...

started at 9.30pm & end around 12pm...

the pictures:

At meeting point...
img5623.jpg

img5625.jpg

departing to bentong...
img5633.jpg

img5650o.jpg

img5669b.jpg

img5673n.jpg

At R&R...
img5691p.jpg

img5692.jpg

img5685s.jpg

img5687.jpg

Continue...
img5694.jpg

Reach Bentong...where touge started here...hehe
img5706s.jpg

img5712.jpg

img5714.jpg

img5718.jpg

Reach the next pit stop after 9km of touge...Kolam Air Panas...
img5719.jpg

img5720.jpg

img5722s.jpg

img5724d.jpg

img5741p.jpg

Back to Genting Sempah R&R via old road...final stop~~~
img5744v.jpg

img5746.jpg

img5748.jpg

img5758q.jpg

img5762.jpg

img5763f.jpg

img5766l.jpg

img5767x.jpg

img5768iz.jpg

img5769b.jpg

THE END...

Blank: Ya wor, when he said he is new I also got suprise to see that he registered since year 2007 haha! Wow...nice konboi wor...i also wish can travel like that in a group...maybe have to wait for Altis club 1st lolz! I saw a video on them going to genting...only 1 Altis was obviously mod on exterior...

Members of ZTH Kepong always hide from me only...each time I go TT those big big sifus all didn't attend one...maybe see me sitting there when they past by then faster ciaoz...:banghead:

Everytime TT only Blank and 5115 and his schoolmate drink with me most of the time nia haha! Never met EvoZ, derrikho, white FTO monster owner, and etcs for 6months liao i think? lolz!

Thyeng: Stock meh? Don't look stock to me lolz! 1 day must see what inside your trunk 1st lolz!

EvolutionZ: Ya wor...dunno why so many ppl choose Christmas Day to get married or wedding day. Maybe on this special occassions, is easier to remember when is their anniversary in future lolz! Will never forget :rofl:

where do u guys usually organize the TT??if u guys dun mind sharing,im frm kepong as well..

Top Bottom