Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

wah...Wai,Seremban champion nie....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ya..reli Seremban DIY champion..spot so many time edi,finally got chance to take pics,the owner was come out and look at me,jz act duno and cabut...:rofl: Before tis the car was full of those small small stickers summore..OMG

Ya..reli Seremban DIY champion..spot so many time edi,finally got chance to take pics,the owner was come out and look at me,jz act duno and cabut...:rofl: Before tis the car was full of those small small stickers summore..OMG

he might wanted to give you his name card since u seems like veli interested on what he did on his car :rofl: maybe he will gib you 50% discount

wahaha...i tink he is some kinda rubbish collector...pick up things along the way and wonders to himself "Gee, this would look good on my car as a spoiler..."
Spoiled it Good alright.

aiya.. bro's no bad ma.. creative mind... we all live in Boleh Land everything is possible creative :thefinger:

Wahh!!!-Ja with tiru-tiru BMW rear light, matched with 4 exhaust pipes.

Must have very powderful engine inside. To handles such brutal horsepower, a fast and furious driver is a must. A highly aero GT wing is the only way to control this super high speed car.

pimpzj.jpg
[/URL]

Small in size, but has mega power engine inside. 4 "moon shooting" exhaust pipes unlease fully the 250hp. Ori JDM Daihatsu badge provides extra 40hp to this hot chili ride.
if you see this car at your rear mirror, please "siam" and let this car perform its high speed, high power manouvers. Only highly furious driver is allowed behind the wheel.

pimp1.jpg
[/URL]

aiyo... wtf happen to kenari owners thesedays....:banghead:
DSC00276.jpg

Last edited:
the reason they point the pipes up so can give downforce to the backwheels... didn't realise the are in FF car...

Kenari if done properly nice but this fellow's :stupid:

The kenari is a mobile rain shelter lah, when raining can hide under the enormous spoiler while the exhaust blow-dry u.. Might have a few 'upskirt' moments too if lucky..

That DIY Honda, i saw many times. I posted before also but thanks to Wai for the clearer picture....Very ugly and down right silly.....

KY, I think those are PVC tubes...for future add-ons winglets...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom