MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
sending the halfcut to kajang tomoro to dismantle......will bring the lights,exhaust,arc bov & induction box, splitfire plug cable, Ohlins back to my shop 1st after dismantle it......

Kajang again? Haven't move into your new shop?

Spare Turbo OEM Eng. cover (New Ferrari Red spray - never use after spraying) SOLD

IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4186.jpg

Last edited:
i take the whole cover just for the stick and keep the cover in my house... confirm wife make noise that i m storing more car stuff in the house haha. Bad enough i got a ori front bumper, side skirt and a exhaust sitting on my balcony :smokin:

Brand new TRD 300kmh Speedometer for SW20.....non-cable type.....suitable for 2nd gen onwards without running speed cable

Price RM750

Call me at 0122249991

Attachments

• 211020091388.jpg
    211020091388.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Hi Guys,
Am new here. Been driving my MR2 for close to 8yrs already. Now I like to sell it.
Was wondering if I can post the details here? Or I need to post it in the marketplace?

Thanks...

Marketplace will do. Or simply start a new thread, introduce yrself and post yr details and pic.

Thanks iexit...
In that case, I will post up the details and some pics by end of today.

Thanks again...

MR2 for Sale

Hi MR2 fans,
Like to put up my MR2 for sale. If there's anyone looking for a good condition MR2 without any mod being done to it, this will be the one.

It is a Y91/94, auto with T-bar.

Interested? Please PM me for more details. Meanwhile, here are some pics of the car!

Attachments

• FrontView.jpg
    FrontView.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 167
  • BackView.jpg
    BackView.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 161
  • Interior1.jpg
    Interior1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 202
  • Interior2.jpg
    Interior2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 164
Re: MR2 for Sale

wow....very well kept bro........how much u willing to sell?

looking for offset 0 rims, 17' offset 0,
and sport or lower suspension.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

for MRS

Top Bottom