mivec 4G93 195hp on dyno dynamics

Engine and Performance

mivec 4G93 195hp on dyno dynamics

thanks to customer from paka , terengganu. satria mivec 1.8. :biggrin:

Pak Latip's son...you all deserve that..one more thing..Pak Latip taught them with a very good manner...no cheat, honest, and give a VERY VERY good service...believe me...

Bump: Pak Latip's son...you all deserve that..one more thing..Pak Latip taught them with a very good manner...no cheat, honest, and give a VERY VERY good service...believe me...

bro can PM me price of Jun stage 2 (cam & springs).
Stage 2 is 272 rite?

wah bro...price went up again ah..sigh like this must go down aussie and stay there di ler to modd car..hahah

cannot do anything la bro , currency to high.
maybe i wanna ask my fren dealer kelford in malaysia to copy jun cam spec and sell like matspeed price.:burnout:

:adore:
Yeay.. make it more affordable to everyone bro.. copy the stage-1 (272) is alredy good enough.

Pak Latip's son...you all deserve that..one more thing..Pak Latip taught them with a very good manner...no cheat, honest, and give a VERY VERY good service...believe me...

setuju:adore::adore:

:adore:
Yeay.. make it more affordable to everyone bro.. copy the stage-1 (272) is alredy good enough.

bro....pls pme the prices...thanx!I've got an R3...wanna make my engine hp more...

congrats to my customer kery from k speed ampang got 1st place in drag cyberjaya yesterday in 1.8 na category.

spec , gti 1.8 engine , jun 304 , 81mm piston , haltech e6x ( install n dyno tuned by me :biggrin: )
175 hp on dyno dynamics............
hope will more podium finish machine after this......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bro..last time i asked you about haltech e6x for mivec 1.8 turbo, u said rm4k for install + tune..so how about microtech lt-8s? :hmmmm:..now i planning to buy either haltech or microtech..duit ckup terus angkat sama bro..dun worry..hehehe:biggrin:

forget microtech bro if u want to used for otr ha3
haltech confirm lg cun , before this i also install and tuned microtech n know the different. :biggrin:

congrats to my customer kery from k speed ampang got 1st place in drag cyberjaya yesterday in 1.8 na category.

spec , gti 1.8 engine , jun 304 , 81mm piston , haltech e6x ( install n dyno tuned by me :biggrin: )
175 hp on dyno dynamics............
hope will more podium finish machine after this......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hahaha Master of NA re leashing another monster with basic modd...sigh...scared to come n lepak with u di bro...sure wanted by every1 now to modd their car

aiya bro not master laa , biasa2 aje.
but very busy with drag event around malaysia.

200 hp gti block in process............
wait n see :biggrin:

Bump: aiya bro not master laa , biasa2 aje.