Why GTRs are so good (and don't need soul)

crashing R35..well, it was designed to beat the 911, and its on Nurburgring.. blame it on our raod condition compared to Nur if you would want to:rofl:

" a nanny " can handle the car well??? perhaps that's for drivers with superskill...:driver:

crashing R35..well, it was designed to beat the 911, and its on Nurburgring.. blame it on our raod condition compared to Nur if you would want to:rofl:

" a nanny " can handle the car well??? perhaps that's for drivers with superskill...:driver:

hey tony5050 ...

wonder what is happening to ur "saving the old-lady" project?

by the way, i am in the midst of acquiring an old-lady myself ... and bringing it to this part of malaysia

sorry ... a bit out of topic

JaHax, hope to see you and the 'old lady' at the airport. Me off to KK today first. :p

JaHax, hope to see you and the 'old lady' at the airport. Me off to KK today first. :p

yep ... should be arriving in Labuan by 10.15am saturday ... if there is no delay

i've asked the owner to pick me up from the airport and will then go for a test drive straight

see u there esse :itsme:

jahax,

good to know that. My old lady too is now in KL finally..but really, its been headache until today...or perhaps i'm expecting too much from the old lady herself:banghead:
post me some pics if you can bro. cheers...also, out of Topic....END

Bump: jahax,

good to know that. My old lady too is now in KL finally..but really, its been headache until today...or perhaps i'm expecting too much from the old lady herself:banghead:

jahax,

good to know that there are ardent followers of the "ol-lady" out there

maybe can catch up with u in a near future ... ol-lady tt ... not skyline tt ... hahahaha :burnout:

we are so out of topic dude :biggrin:

jahax,

good to know that there are ardent followers of the "ol-lady" out there

maybe can catch up with u in a near future ... ol-lady tt ... not skyline tt ... hahahaha :burnout:

we are so out of topic dude :biggrin:

My old lady comes from the land of Brits! Sunbeam Alpine. Worst car to get for the original parts.. MG are much better.

darn... off topic again
still like the old lady

if not due to my house .. i already grabbed one
loved it
one of my list must collect car

darn... off topic again
still like the old lady

if not due to my house .. i already grabbed one
loved it
one of my list must collect car

during my quest for the old-lady in labuan ... managed to find another one ... but not as good condition as the one that im buying

interested? ... hehehehe ... gimme a call ... owner is selling it below fifteen grand ... hehehehe

darn.. not now man

hope i able to start looking for it by end of the year
need to stabilise my financial first

but by the way, it 240Z or 260Z ?

Ermmm~~I think the soul of the car lies in the engine more than the shell. The shell is just like our skeleton. The engine is like our heart. Without the heart. The body is useless.

I agree that GTR is a car that any people will know even a small kid. Racers or competitors are scared of the GTR not because of it's look but what's under it. You can see the reaction of many people when you say you have an RB26 under the hood. They will say..monster engine..

No doubt that a lot of engineering feats is put onto the car but more is put into the engine. Till date, how many engine could take 1000+hp without breaking. How about the AE86? do you guys think it's also a car with soul? but its fame was brought out by Initial D. I've forgotten how I've come to know the GTR...It's a really long way back.

Ermmm~~I think the soul of the car lies in the engine more than the shell. The shell is just like our skeleton. The engine is like our heart. Without the heart. The body is useless.

I agree that GTR is a car that any people will know even a small kid. Racers or competitors are scared of the GTR not because of it's look but what's under it. You can see the reaction of many people when you say you have an RB26 under the hood. They will say..monster engine..

No doubt that a lot of engineering feats is put onto the car but more is put into the engine. Till date, how many engine could take 1000+hp without breaking. How about the AE86? do you guys think it's also a car with soul? but its fame was brought out by Initial D. I've forgotten how I've come to know the GTR...It's a really long way back.

I second that !!!:congrats: :top: :congrats: :top:

hey man, hate to bust your bubble but the GTR has non-existant back space lol. I mean its there, i don't even know why its there in the first place when you obviously cannot sit at the back!The other prob is the launchcontrol tendacy failure, no prob la if your not drag racing. not sure if its gonna be improved in the specV, and also the annoying drive shaft for the 4wd! god so noisy!

Actually I started this thread with ALL the gtrs in mind, not just the R35.

In fact, I'm not that keen on the R35 anyway LOL :proud:

Bump:
hey man, hate to bust your bubble but the GTR has non-existant back space lol. I mean its there, i don't even know why its there in the first place when you obviously cannot sit at the back!The other prob is the launchcontrol tendacy failure, no prob la if your not drag racing. not sure if its gonna be improved in the specV, and also the annoying drive shaft for the 4wd! god so noisy!

That's a real surprise as the R35 GTR is a much bigger car physically compared to the previous models!

My R33s had very roomy back seats... enough for 2 adults or even 3 with a bit of a squeeze.

hehehe ask someone who has a r35 in here they obviously tell u da same thing!

I agree with what cosmic said. The back is really...Er~~~can put puppy or kittens only..Hahahaha humans. can't..Maybe Nissan Engineer also think that the owners pets should also get a taste of the R. Hahahaha:rofl::rofl:

GTR = Good To Rape or Good To Race or God To Racers or Gorilla Tiu Ramly-burgers

GTR = Good To Rape or Good To Race or God To Racers or Gorilla Tiu Ramly-burgers

Hooo....that's a good one! Haa haa haa haa.....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bump:

I 100% agreed with you, the back seat is for your little kitty cat to ride with you and not mean for anything else...haa haa haaa... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: The R35 is a design and production fault, that's why it come out with Spec V! This Spec V is NOT a better version as in R34 V Spec, it is only a better products with PROPER improvement/design from the current model!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

i like the Ramly-burger part....LOL~

Bump: i like the Ramly-burger part....LOL~

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom