Salary range of Skyline GTT owners.. ..

wah like tat also can satigue...... then next time no more TT for us liao lor......:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Hi,

Good advice from bro PIMPIN, i like your advice to educate us about our financial kowledge.

learning86, u should think to get the high dp in order to apply loan from the bank and to own this skyline. Frankly speaking, my salary little bit same like you (monthly), and last 2 months i tried lots of bank to get 140k to buy skyline from one of our skyline owner here at zth. You know what, all been rejected by almost 6-7 banks. My dp just 15k. Im thinking to save more for my dp maybe 30-40k dp and before april 2010 i should own a skyline. :wavey:

Btw, EJ can share with us your expenses as a daily use skyline (workhorse).:bawling:

Thanks.

bezict84, as a daily driver the fuel per month is around RM400 (house to office very near - only occasionally drive it long distance)
I change the engine oil & oil filter every 5,000km at RM330 each time (if you use lesser quality oils, then it's less expensive)

Assuming the tyres last me 12 months, that will cost me RM10.50 per day.

Of course we are not counting the rest of the wear and tear parts like wheel bearings, bushes, etc...

If you count mod parts, then die lioa. :nurse:

learning86, as a guideline, lets assume you are buying a used ER34 valued at RM120K.

Car price : RM 120,000
Downpayment : RM 30,000
Loan Amount : RM 90,000
Interest rate : 3.8% (interest rate will be hiked up tomorrow. 3.8% is my estimation)
Loan tenure : 84 months/7 years
Monthly repayment : RM 1,356.42

reintel, I drive my car daily as my workhorse. Sob! Sob! :bawling:

Vspec,
U r one brave man! hehehe...:adore::adore: I did that before for 2 weeks. But full tank last me only 3 days compare to other that last a week. Not to mention, 18 inch tyre not cheap.. Cannot tahan everyday stop over petrol station.

reintel, I'm not a brave man but I've got no choice as that's the only car I have. Lucky thing I get to loan cars from company when I travel outstation else sure die man. :banghead:

Yours is a BNR34; for sure it guzzles more fuel. I'm running on 18" too. Semi-slick somemore. :bawling:

learning86,
Itz better if you have large amount dp for you to apply loan to have lower interest (abit only la)and monthly payment.
Im bought my skyline last 2 month with 50% dp,then i get 3.5% interest rate (5 years) from RHB.Monthly installment 1k plus.

V-spec
Skyline for daily drive...salute :rofl:
For me just drive at the night time only, full tank last almost a week only.Summore have to pay for 18 inch tyre and bla bla bla....
Once start the RB,mean start burn $$$

reintel, I'm not a brave man but I've got no choice as that's the only car I have. Lucky thing I get to loan cars from company when I travel outstation else sure die man. :banghead:

Yours is a BNR34; for sure it guzzles more fuel. I'm running on 18" too. Semi-slick somemore. :bawling:

Mine only ER34. Although i wish i got myself BNR34. Problem is, I'm a bit short of cash ard rm100k. :rofl:

Mine only ER34. Although i wish i got myself BNR34. Problem is, I'm a bit short of cash ard rm100k. :rofl:

What you talking here??:confused: :confused: :confused: Your ER34 is good enough to keep up GTR34 for the past time that we meet up!! just little tiwk and tune there and you are on your way already!! :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: That was a pretty good run you got there last weekend, bet you can smoke the rest of the ER34 on Kk street....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bump: Don't forget after you get the Skyline, sure enough your hand will be itchy and there go all the $$ modification....bare in mind, those are parts doesn't come cheap :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Bump: Don't forget after you get the Skyline, sure enough your hand will be itchy and there go all the $$ modification....bare in mind, those are parts doesn't come cheap :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

What you talking here??:confused: :confused: :confused: Your ER34 is good enough to keep up GTR34 for the past time that we meet up!! just little tiwk and tune there and you are on your way already!! :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: That was a pretty good run you got there last weekend, bet you can smoke the rest of the ER34 on Kk street....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Nothing beats the rush on 1st gear in BNR34. Running in 4wd is the best comparing to rwd. Not really fond of drifting. Mine still has long way to go. Turbo also still standard housing. But got to admit, its fun to chase GTR! hehehe...

Nothing beats the rush on 1st gear in BNR34. Running in 4wd is the best comparing to rwd. Not really fond of drifting. Mine still has long way to go. Turbo also still standard housing. But got to admit, its fun to chase GTR! hehehe...

Oh yah...you just keep showing up at my rear view mirror pretty good!! That was not a good chase..in fact it was a GREAT chase you got there!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sounds like Takumi, is it?? hehehe....

oppsss........ Lari topic dahhh... Sori all brothers and mui mui (Got ar?)

Sounds like Takumi, is it?? hehehe....

oppsss........ Lari topic dahhh... Sori all brothers and mui mui (Got ar?)

Haa haa haa....you ah..mui mui !! :banghead: :banghead: Better bring you out for "hunting" before you got into trouble here...heee heee heee....:dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2:

thanks u guys give so much comment.. ..thanks so much , i really need to think a bout it itz me can really RM4k salary to afford this skyline or not .. .
im not clubbing kaki, not old town coffe lepak kaki,no gamble and im not marriage . .

Vspec , I guess my sentra RM600-RM800..each day run bout 30-50km ( almost RM30 per days )
PJss2 ~ Shah alam ~ KL ~Shah ALam - PJss2.. .. ..

Wah V Spec.... I envy you!!! If i use the skyline to work everyday = RM50 per day..and RM1K monthly minimum, assuming I have no meetings to attend the whole month... Of course i live a far from my workplace (Klang - Cyberjaya). But I had factored this in before buying the car, so I didnt sell off my previous ride and use that as my workhorse.

me also use my wiralution as a workhorse to site and office as well.....
can't really drive the monster out to work.... too many ppl will envy haha... :driver::driver::driver:

Bump: me also use my wiralution as a workhorse to site and office as well.....
can't really drive the monster out to work.... too many ppl will envy haha... :driver::driver::driver:

I learn my lesson of bringin the skyline out daily. Alwys missing tire valve cap, little door scratch, Many hand prints. Not to mention, ppl taking pictures with the car!

I learn my lesson of bringin the skyline out daily. Alwys missing tire valve cap, little door scratch, Many hand prints. Not to mention, ppl taking pictures with the car!

Are you referring those people taking pictures of your car are mei mei ah?? hee heee heehee....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: What a lucky guy are you....Only aunty and uncle are the one that talking pictures of my car!!

Last edited:
Are you referring those people taking pictures of your car are mei mei ah?? hee heee heehee....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: What a lucky guy are you....Only aunty and uncle are the one that talking pictures of my car!!

Wei!!... I'm that uncle taking picture of ur car that nite...

Top Bottom