integra Headcounts!!

hahah...
i'd love for this event to happen in the morning as engine would not over heat during the mid day.

Re: integra Headcounts!!

15th Feb is approaching, im thinking 2 change my front set of tyre, any good recommendation? mine is 15", 55 series... currently is on Continental, is Advan Neova suit us? :driver:

Many thanks.

Sure bro NEova's are good....u can ask our fastest teg MINDEF....hahaha

Bump: Eh u guys....when's the next tt?

Bump: wats with this stewpik bumps....why so farney one?

Hm...then how many person agreed to make it in the morning? N how many agreed in the afternoon?

hi bonok
i from jb tmn u.
jb no have this type of gathering....bored
jb also no have so much dc

Bump: hi bonok
i from jb tmn u.

i basically anytime also can la
if everyone can make it for afternoon, then i say we go afternoon
this is the only way to get 26 integras together
come one guys, this is teamwork:proud:

Yea, thx lykiat for the support..Who else pls? No worry guys, even afternoon, our engine still will be powerful on the genting's road due to the freezing air up there ! YEA !!!!!

Kent, im free the whole day... will follow majority, in case any last minute changes pls kindly inform me... my number is 012-6010347. Pls dun left me behind... :bawling:

hi bonok
i from jb tmn u.

rite...there's no gathering yet for teggerz in jb (hope sumday there will be)....as 4 rite now i join hondaownersclub tt (usually friday @ danga bay)...interested?...hehe...

if i free i will join u :P

Wassup guys,

I had an unfortunate encounter with a FCUKING STOOPID lady driver last saturday and left my front bumpers distorted, fender crumpled and "kerosakan lain-lain belum diketahui'. So, I'll have to rush the mech to repair the car in time for this 15th. Otherwise, I cant go along lar.. :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

:bawling::bawling::bawling:....
did u manage get her....

Bump: btw tis 15th.....
wa turun satu kamponggg....

Not hot chick lar.. indian lady lar. But there was a busty chick in my car when it happened :smokin:.... luckily got 'airbags'...

dun worry dan, as long as the engine is ok, even though the outlook is not very lengcai also nvm..Janji can climb then ok ald. Come come! So it set at 2pm ?